Ch.13 || CHILDHOOD!

V's POV:

       As I made my way out the mansion smile curve up to my face. He's finally learning to submit to me.

But deep inside sadness was developing. They've erased his whole childhood and manipulated it him to convincing that their his birth parents. Most importantly his most memorable childhood is no more.

It's sad knowing your childhood best friend doesn't remember you or anything about you at all. He did had rough childhood, we all have had. that's what made us who we are today.

Although my bunny is a part of this dark world. he don't belong in this world at all but he already got himself in deep hole, where there is no turning back to it.

once you got your hands in these dirty business, you have to learn to separate your feelings from the viper world. or else that could be your biggest weakness.

showing any sign of weakness is like, tempting hungry hyenas who been starving for years. and letting it attack you unarmed.

knowing that the world probably know about my bride means I now have to have my guards up. I never really cared about shit before but now its different, things have changed meaning, I V the ruthless mob boss have weakness.

I have to let the outside world know what I am capable of once they even intended to do anything on what's mines. not that they will have the chance but I can already smell something is about to happen and am excited for it.

I haven't tortured someone in awhile and can't wait to get my hands dirty. I smirked as I enter the basement as I like to call it the play room.

-

"hyung promise you won't leave me again" said a young boy with cute pout looking at his hyung his hands wrapped around him. "I promise kookie, now let's go eomma is calling" said the boy's hyung intertwining his hands with the younger walking down the street.

-

"hyung what is this ring for?" The younger asked looking at the shining ring on his finger with sparking eyes that holds the whole galaxy. "it's a promise ring" replied the older looking at the boy with complete adoration on his face. "what does that mean? does it mean am married to you? eomma said if somebody put ring on your finger it means your married to them." The younger continued throwing questions at the older.

"it means if you keep this ring till the next time we meet, your gonna be my wife." smiled the older boy to the younger. "really? I'll keep this ring with me forever" said the boy with excitement on his vice. Unaware of the real meaning of it.

-

"h -hyungie you can't leave me" cried the boy hugging tightly at the older boy, having no intention of letting his arms falling of the older. but the older just pushed him away from him looking at the crying boy with cold eyes, leaving the boy crying with tears on the floor. not looking back, not even once. his face was expressionless, scaring the boy since he have never seen his sweet hyung like this before. he watched the car disappeared from his teary sight. If only the older boy knew how much of a big mistake he have made that day by leaving the poor boy alone.

-

3rd person

  Jungkook didn't had tour of the mansion so he was just walking around waiting to run into someone. He walked downstairs and took left turn and found himself in the dining room.

He heard noises from the next door, he assumed it was the kitchen since the dining room is next to it. He curiously walked farther down and his eyes widen the next second cuz of the sight in front of him. "Hyung" jungkook squeal in excitement running into the arms of the surprised faced who just turned around hugging back the boy.

"Kookie?, are you hurt?, did he did something to you?" Jin throw questions at the boy turning him around checking him to see any scrunch on him. "No Hyung am fine" he lied. "What's this? A hickey? Did he forced you?" Jin widen his eyes, as he was ready to take somebody's life. "No Hyung clam down am fine" jungkook ensured trying to calm Jin down.

"Have you seen yoongi yet" Jungkook asked after Jin calmed down trying to change the subject. "No, he been acting strange since we ran into them. Did you also notice that?" Jin face suddenly become serious. " yeah he isn't the type to shut up in a situation like that. So that was definitely strange" jungkook added as he chewed his tongue.

"Do you think maybe they had history before?" Jungkook asked Jin who was cutting the vegetables. "Not sure we have known each other for awhile he would've told us if he did. Right?" He paused his action tilting his head unsure. "I mean he is hard at opening up to people-I don't know".

"We need to find him! And why are you cooking here? It's not our house?" Jin looked at the confuse boy who once just had determined face-Not even a second ago.

"you wanna starve?" jin said looking at the dumbfounded boy. "How the fuck do they own the whole damn country and can't afford maids" jungkook shake his head in disbelieve.

"Is not about affording, but about trustworthy!" Said a voice behind them making both of them quickly turn their heads around.

"What you want" jungkook hist at the guy. Jin glared at RM.

"Chill out mr.kim, am not here for you" RM walked pass him, grabbing jin's waist pecking his lips-Jin pushed him immediately giving him death glare.

Jungkook looked at them shocked not about the name he just called but the scene in front of him. "Since when?" He asked shock about the scene in right front of his eyes.

"Since I land my eyes on this angel " RM winked at Jin who blushed and quickly turned its head the other way hiding his blushing face.

"What in a kdrama is this!. How could you fall for your kidnapper?" Jungkook looked at them in disbelieve. "And to top it of y'all didn't even tell me"

"Quit being a drama king and we're not a thing" Jin rolled his eye "yet" RM marked winking at Jin again.

"Shut up and tell me where yoongi is" said jungkook interrupting the conversation. "I don't know he's probably in jhope or jimin's room" RM blurted out crossing his arms resting his back on the counter.

"Will you be kind enough to take us to wherever that room is" jungkook glared at him. Rm looked at Jin and he had the same face.

"Okay okay don't gimme that look" RM give up and lead the way for them as they all made their way upstairs.

_

OMGGGGGG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCHHH FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO 1.08k❤️💜😩 I really appreciate it!!!! ILY🫶🫰

08k❤️💜😩 I really appreciate it!!!!  ILY🫶🫰