Ch.5|| A DEAL!

3rd person pov:

Everyone in the company are busy because of the intruder that sold out important documents of the company because of that the company is having major issues.

TW ⚠️ glory and swearing ⚠️

In the underground mansion of the basement theirs stood two very angry psychopaths looking down at the poor poor man all beaten up blood drooling down from most of his body.

"Hmm what a loyal servant" JK mumbled with an visible smirk on his face. He walked over to the torture shelf. He smiled in victory picking up the typical weapon.

He turned around with innocent grin on his face. "Agust-D I wanna watch a show now will you start for me" he handed the weapon to agust-D "make sure to make it painful" he whispered to agust-D.

"Don't worry, I'll for sure make it entertaining" agust-D spoke before walking to the guy with wide eyes in sweat.

He lit the 4 inch blade on the flaming red flame after letting the blade burn for about a minute he walked to the tied guy.

"You gon' speak or suffer more" said agust-D death glaring him but the guy stayed shaking having world war three on whether to speak out and lose his family or stay shut and suffer.

His thoughts were cut off by burning sensation on his arm. He screamed out in pain to the point you could see his veins poking out his neck and hands.

Agust-D just had amusing smile on his face as he sliced down the guy's arm with the hot knife. "What a beautiful art" spoke JK behind agust-D slightly titling his head.

"O, this is just the start" Agust-D grind evilly sending shivers down the guy's spine. He next move to his face. "What a beautiful face" Agust-D spoke with complete disappointment on his voice.

He pressed the sharp object on his side of forehead slicing it down to his chin still having that proud smile on his face. The guy just sit their screaming waiting for his death.

"What a shame" JK spoke with a little pout on his face. "Can't we just kill him" agust-D said getting up from the half peeled guy.
"Not now"

JK look at agust-D and both communicated with their eyes and smiled before looking back at the guy who's waiting for its death.

"I wonder how it would feel if your beloved daughter was here with you" JK spoke darkly making curious face.

"NO LEAVE MY DAUGHTER OUT OF THESE DIRTY BUSINESS YOU BESTIARIES" shouted the man completely shaking from the thoughts of his daughter even slightly hurt by these asshoes out of anyone.

JK would never hurt an innocent person not even for his life. He was using his daughter name to get the information out of him and his clever idea is working.

"Oh look who found their voice" smiled agust-D psychopathically. "Now listen here for the last time you piece of shit, you either spill out the motherfucker's name or your daughter is gon catch up to you in hell" agust-D spoke dragging the sharp blade down his thighs having the man scream in pain his hands tied up from behind.

JK stood their impatiently tapping his shoes on the bloody surface while sitting on the armchair.

"I'll tell just leave my daughter out of this" the man said all defeated. "About time" JK walked over to the guy holding his chin making him look up at his eyes disgusted by his torn face.

"Now who sent you" he spoke with threating gaze "k-Kim jong-in" JK let go of his chin and looked at agust-D they both has the same expression.

"We wasn't even gonna kill your daughter so you can relax for now" the man opened his eyes wide and looked at the smiling guy.

"Agust-D you can do whatever you want with him now" jK said coldly before heading out the stairs leaving the smiling psycho with excitement on his eyes with the trembling guy alone in the torture room.

*・*:.。..。.:*・company・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

3rd person POV:

       Jungkook's in his office checking the emails because recently he been busy dealing with company. He almost was done when a knock distracted him. "come in" he shouted annoyed.

"Be grateful I knocked this time" yoongi yawned annoyed "spit it out"

"Damn chilly my guy—bangtan wanna trade" yoongi's face turned from playful to serious.

Jungkook froze on his spot looking at yoongi gulping "why all of sudden" said jungkook sweat slowly forming on his forehead "I don't know but they wanna meet tomorrow at octagon nightclub" yoongi sighed.

"What the hell did we do now" jungkook thought getting nervous on thoughts of being interacted with the merciless mafia he didn't take the email seriously and thought it was just a scam or something.

"Okay-you can get out now" yoongi node and went out leaving soaking jungkook alone in his office.

-

Whoever did this owns me new lungs😭😫!!