Ch.7 || NIGHTCLUB!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*bangtan ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

3rd person POV:

"Hosokie you won't believe who I found today" Jimin burst into a big door with wide smile on his face like a seven year old that got asked out by their crush.

"Shoot" spoke hobi still focusing on his task. "Remember our kitten who ran away 3 years ago?" Jimin hopped on and sit on the office table. "Yoongi?"Asked hoseok with confuse face.

"Yah and you won't believe this" jimin took a sit excitedly "will hurry and speak out" hoseok said impatiently "his member of bulletproof, can you believe that" said jimin man spreading the seat tiling his head in disbelieve.

Hoseok smiled daydreaming of their mysterious kitten who didn't obeyed them and ran away.

"O his so gonna get it this time" smirked jimin by the thoughts of what he would do to the kitten who escaped from them.

"Enough of that now I'm horny gimme a hand" smirked hisoka spreading his legs. Jimin scoffed before walking over to him.

*・・*:.。..。.:*・nightclub・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Four very tall, exclusive looking men's with threatening aura around them walked in to the loud and colorful lights that's brightening up the whole clubs with different colors constantly changing every second.

As they walk down the crowded place people started making space for them to walk through out of fear as if their walking on a red craft.

The four men walked down the empty hall to the big door at the end of the hall which is only for VIP members. I mean who would dare step in when they know damn will even the government can't do shit to them.

 I mean who would dare step in when they know damn will even the government can't do shit to them

(Im not good with details so ^)

The four men's took a sit on the sofa's and made them self comfortable waiting for their preys to arrive so then can obtain them.

JK POV:

Why does this place seem so familiar. I shook that thoughts out and made my way to the room like I should be.

"Ya remember to corporate with them and try not to make enemy out of them alright?" I said to yoongi and jin hyung so they know to not mess with them.

"If they start then don't expect me to do nothing cuz I ain't promising anything" yoongi raised his hands in surrendering rolling his eyes. "Seriously yoongi you don't know what their cable of, they could literally destroy our business in snap of finger" Jin scolded.

"As I was saying just act professional" I ensured before the guards opened the door. I felt chills run down my spine I look at the others they all have the same expression.

We walked up to the four guys who are smirking down on us. Now I look them up close they look much more scarier then I expected but that's not gonna be enough to scary me-