Ch.21 || RESCUE!!

A/U POV:

It didn't take them long to find their location. They tracked down from the phone the message was sent. RM and Jin rushed outside following V who was already in his car speeding down to the location.

He didn't even think twice to take any bodyguards with him as his mind was only on one thing. Saving his bride. He won't be able to forgive himself if he got hurt again because of him.

His heart was beating louder than ever. He was his only weakness. This was what he feared the most. His grip tighten on stealing wheel as he added more pressure on the gas pedal.

<>

"His wound is treated, and since he lost a lot of blood he's gonna need to rest for few weeks. because his body is too exhausted and won't take any more intense activity for awhile" the doctor explained to the two men as they node.

"N-no....we have to save jungkook" yoongi interrupted as he try to get up from the bed but his body is too weak to support itself. "Your not going anywhere" said one of the man with stern tone. They were quick to hold him back down.

"H-hoseokie jungkook is in danger we have to save him" his voice was barely audible. He hold on to hoseok's suit tightly with desperate look on his face. "What about you? You can barely move. For once put yourself before somebody else"

Replied hoseok steering down at him with expressionless expression. "Jimin please you have to help him!" He averted his gaze to Jimin since he lost his hope on hoseok.

"Why don't you realize you were on the verge of death. You could've died if we didn't find you on time." He scolded him as yoongi was on verge of tears. "Fine I'll do it myself" he release his grip on hoseok as he pulled the drip off of his hands.

"Don't blame me for using force" says hoseok as he peeled a pill rapper before throwing one of them on his mouth. He made his way over to yoongi seizing his hand around yoongi's neck, other one around his waist pulling him close before connecting their lips.

Yoongi tried rebelling but was no help as his body was already weak. Hoseok used his tongue in pushing the tablet down his throat. Yoongi swallowed the pill as his Adam's apple waved down. Hoseok pulled away with a final peck steering at yoongi in his eyes. "What did you made me swallow?" Yoongi's eyes got tired before he could hear hoseok's response as he passed out in his arms.

<>

The mansion that once looked like a beautiful palace now become a battle field. The guards were fight each other, gun firing was everywhere with mad beast knocking almost every guard out in quick speed.

The place was heavy guard with over 100 guards but non of them were skilled in combat making the impatient man angry with the amount of time he had to waste on these useless dodge bags. He couldn't afford to lose any more time. He sighed in relieved when RM and Jin arrived with more guards.

He gave them a look before running upstairs shooting whoever comes in his way. Rest of the guards start firing at the others as the place got filled with the sound of gun shots.

-
V was starting to get worse case scenarios as he couldn't find his bride anywhere. He kick open every door he sees but their was no sign of jungkook.

He paused his action once he heard heavy whimpers coming from the corner. He's heart beat fasten as he recognized that sound. He ran into the corner but his heart sunk into bottom of his stomach from the scene in front of him.

Jungkook pointed his gun at the person but was shock to see the person who he was least expecting to show up. V's eyes that once had no empathy was now filled with so many mixed emotions.

He barely stood still with blood still dripping down from his abdomen. He was relived to see him. He didn't know how or when this feelings developed but he felt safe in his presence . He was picked up by V in bridal style. Usually he would resist this kinda action but now he felt completely safe in his embrace.

"hold on baby, don't close your eyes. Okay?" the panic look on V's face was something new. "So you did come to save me after all" says jungkook as he lazily chuckles. "I always will" replied V as he quickly go down the stairs.

Looks like the guards did their job well. He thought. He smiled at the rest of the guards before leaving the place with rest of the guards steering at him in shock seeing their boss smile for the first time.

"Stay with me don't close your eyes okay" he was over speeding but non of that was present in his mind since he was too focused in trying to keep jungkook awake. "Tae?" Says jungkook as his hand was still placed in his wound with cotton fabric preventing the blood from overflowing.

The nickname stuttered him, but he was happy at the fact that his bride finally started calling him by his nick name like before. Last time somebody else called him by his name other than V was shot dead right there in the spot.

"Yes baby" V moved his hand intertwining with jungkook's free hand tightly, afraid he would leave any second. "What's your favorite animal?" Asked jungkook making V chuckle at his silliness.

"Why don't you take your guess" says V playfully kissing back of jungkook's hand. "Is it tiger?" Replied jungkook looking at the man with unsure look. "No, you wanna take another guess?" Smiled V at the confuse look on his bride.

"Is it a lion?" Says jungkook his voice barely hearable. "Rather the anime is very small and it resemble you" V release his hand from jungkook before opening the door and leaving to the passenger seat to help jungkook out.

Jungkook was still confuse about the animal V was talking about. The family doctor came running since V started yelling with threaten words.

He placed jungkook in his bed. "You have to save him" that was a demand and the doctor knew if he don't save him....he can't even imagine the consequences.

"Don't leave me tae" jungkook held tae's hand preventing him from moving forward. "Baby I'm not leaving you, I'll be here watching you until your treated okay?" Says V in soft voice. Happy at the fact that jungkook finally wants him.

"V, this way please" stuttered the doctor shock at the mob king's action. "Hurry up and treat him" any body would swear on their life that his a bipolar after seeing this. His voice and expression changed to cold in blink of an eye.

_