Revenge

By the time Natasha woke up, she find herself in an old abandon warehouse. She felt pain in the back of her head. She looks around only to find herself strap onto a chair. She was all alone. Natasha shouted for help but no one could hear her. She broke down into tears, feeling helpless and scared. The door to the warehouse finally open, revealing Ajax on the other side of the warehouse.

"Well, hello there. Look who's awake?" Said Ajax.

"What are you doing?" Asked Natasha.

"Nothing." Replied Ajax, innocently.

"Let me go, Ajax!" Said Natasha.

"Babe, can you shut her up. She's annoying." Lisa walked into the warehouse and rolled her eyes at Natasha.

"What do you want?" Asked Natasha.

"Destroy you." Stated Ajax.

Without any warning, Lisa walked towards Natasha with a steel pipe and whack her across her body. She laughed in satisfaction. Ajax sat on the table not too far from where Natasha was held captive. He watches as the love of his life whack his ex. Natasha screamed in pain, begging them to stop but all she ever got was more pain. By this time, they were bruises all over Natasha's face. Few of her ribs were broken. All she could ever think about was sleep. She hopes everything was just a dream. It was too painful for her to bear and the immense pain consume her into darkness.

"Stop, Lisa." Command Ajax.

"Why? I'm enjoying this."

"We're supposed to scare her not hurt her. Look at this! She's unconscious."

"I changed my mind. I want her to suffer for what she did to you. I want her to suffer for being a bitch and dating my lover. God, I want her dead!" Exclaimed Lisa.

"What?" Asked Ajax.

"She's dating Wakeel for goodness sake. She knew I liked him."

"What's wrong with you?"

"You thought I have feelings for you? Hell, no. I want to destroy her. To get to her, I have to take someone she loves. You. It was all part of the game, sweetheart. No hard feelings." Said Lisa, innocently.

"Why?" Whispered Ajax.

"I've tried so hard to get Wakeel's attention but not even once did he ever pay any attention towards me. When she came along, suddenly eyes were on her. Wakeel had a sudden interest in her. He teases her in order to get her attention and he did. She didn't have to put in any effort. Boys were literally chasing after her. I want Wakeel but I couldn't have him. She got him wrapped around her fingers." Stated Lisa.

"So, you're doing this for Wakeel? Are you dumb? Hurting her will not make Wakeel date you." Replied Ajax.

"He will notice me now. I have his lover." Smirked Lisa.

"Hold on. You still have feelings for her, didn't you?" Questioned Lisa.

Ajax kept quiet. His silence proved a point. Lisa still wasn't satisfied with Natasha. She swings the steel pipe towards her but before it could hit her, Ajax stopped her. He grabbed the steel pipe from Lisa's hand, preventing her from hitting Natasha again. Lisa let out a menacing laugh. She then walked out of the warehouse. He look over to Natasha who was unconscious. Blood was dripping over her open wound. She looks like a mess. He instantly regrets doing this to her. Deep down, he still have feelings for her but lust took the best of him. He sighed. Ajax didn't know what to do. He didn't want to get caught for kidnapping and Natasha. He loosen the rope that was tying Natasha's hand and walk off of the warehouse as if nothing had happened. Both the couple left her all alone in an abandoned warehouse with no sort of help.

The next day, Ajax went to school. He hoped that Natasha was able to free herself and get out of there alive or someone stumbled upon her and helped her. Wakeel has been trying to reach her since yesterday. All of his texts went unanswered and his calls went straight to voicemail. Natasha's parents were worried when they find out that their daughter hasn't been home the whole night, last night. They made a police report and so far, there's still no news on Natasha. Ajax came across Lisa when he was on his way to the cafeteria. He grabbed her arm and pull her towards a quiet corridor.

"What happened yesterday, stay between us. Understood?" Said Ajax.

"Whatever. Make sure she doesn't talk." Stated Lisa.

Ajax stayed silent.

"You didn't warn her? Are you dumb?" Ajax runs his hand over his face.

"Tie up your loose ends. By the way, we're over." Winked Lisa as she walks away from Ajax.

Lisa made her way towards Wakeel, determined to make him notice her. She spotted him with his group of friends. He was unusual, not himself. She made her way towards him and smile.

"Hello, Wakeel." Said Lisa. However, Wakeel just nodded. Noticing that he didn't give much care she tried something else.

"I know where Natasha is. But promise you will do everything I say." Whispered Lisa. Low enough for Wakeel himself to hear. Hearing Natasha's name made him look at Lisa.

"Where is she?" Asked Wakeel.

"Follow me."

Wakeel followed Lisa into an empty classroom. She locked the door and pushed him against the wall. He looked at her in confusion. She tried to make him feel something about her so she bite her lower lip. Lisa walks up towards him, ready to kiss Wakeel. However, he pushes her away.

"Where is Natasha?" Asked Wakeel.

"You promised to do everything I say if I tell you where she is." Stated Lisa.

"I can't have the same feelings you have for me. I just can't. Tell me where is she." Said Wakeel.

"You promised. If you want to know, you gotta date me." Told Lisa, unfazed.

At this point, Wakeel couldn't care less. All he cares about is Natasha's safety. He would do anything for her and so he agreed. As promised, Lisa explained where Ajax has been keeping her. She manipulated the whole story, making Ajax the bad guy. She told Wakeel that Ajax was the one who beat Natasha up, beyond recognisable. She was left all alone and Ajax instructed her to tie up the loose end. Just like Ajax, Lisa played the victim card too well. When Wakeel heard the full story, he was fuming mad. Before he could go, Lisa stopped him. They had a deal and now he has to fulfil them.

"Go out with me. Forget about Natasha." Smiled Lisa, innocently.

" Smiled Lisa, innocently