He Pop The Question

The voice that she yearns for the most. Stood a few feet away from her.

"I've missed you."

"Wakeel?"

"Yes, Te Amor." Smiled Wakeel as he walks towards her.

He gave her a tight hug and closes his eyes. He inhales the scent that smells like home. He misses it. He misses her. Tears immediately flow down her cheek. She misses him dearly. His stupid and his warm hugs.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Natasha.

"This is my school." Replied Wakeel.

"What a small world." Chuckled Natasha.

"You can't get rid of me that easily, Nat." Natasha smile.

"How have you been?"

"Good. Yourself?"

"I'm fine." Replied Natasha as she kicks pebbles on the ground.

"Hey listen. Everything that has happened wasn't your fault okay? I would put myself on the line again if it ever happens again." Said Wakeel.

"Please don't. I don't want to go through it again."

"I love you, Nat."

"I love you too."

They catch up with each other at a nearby cafe. She was curious as to how he managed to find and so he confessed. Wakeel told Natasha that initially, he couldn't find her and his last resort was to ask her parents. When they found out how serious and desperate he was to find her, her parents then revealed that she's been studying in England for a year now. Wakeel then told his father that he wanted to study in England at the same exact university as where Natasha was studying. Here he is, appearing in front of her. There was a clear sign of smug plastered on his face after confessing everything to Natasha. She shakes her head in disbelief.

Natasha was glad that he did try to find her because now she felt that she have the reason to live again. Though her life seems to be going on very well without him for a year, there were no colours in her life. She can lie to others but not herself. Each day, she yearns for him. With him, her life is complete.

"Let's pick out where we left off. Because-" Said Wakeel.

"I'd choose you, in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you."

Natasha nodded.

4 years later, Wakeel had just finished his studies. As for Natasha, she still has 2 years left. Throughout the last 4 years together, it has been nothing but filled with love and care. Each day when Natasha wakes up, she loves the man even more than yesterday. To celebrate another milestone in his life, Wakeel organises a dinner for both of them. Little do Natasha know, it was something that he have always wanted to do. Natasha was informed to wear something fancy and hence she settled on a light purple satin dress.

 Natasha was informed to wear something fancy and hence she settled on a light purple satin dress