Graduation

Every student in school anticipates this day. They're eagerly waiting for the day where they are finally done with school. All the wonderful memories they built from years of spending time with each other in the same room is just too magnificent. When the day came and they had to say their goodbyes and pursue their dreams, only memories are left behind. Today is the day.

School filled with students, teachers and parents. The school hall was decorated with balloons and 'Happy Graduation!' It's finally happening. Throughout the years, today is the day everyone came together to celebrate their children's success. All the students line up behind the hall, fixing each other's robes and caps. One by one, students walked up on the stage and receive their certificates. Claps and camera clicking could be heard throughout the hall. Smile and happiness filled the air.

"His Royal Highness Prince Abdul Wakeel Bolkiah."

He walked up the stage and people cheers him. One particular person was smiling from ear to ear. She was proud of him. It's been a crazy ride for the both of them but they managed to suppress them.

"Congrats, babe!" Said Natasha.

"Thank you." Replied Wakeel.

Once the valedictorian was done with his speech, everyone waited for this very moment. To throw their cap in the air.

"Congratulations to Class of 2021!"

Caps can be seen flying in the air. Friends hugged each other as they were overwhelmed with their emotions. Natasha looked at her boyfriend who was already smiling down at her. It was nice to spend her success with the one she love the most. Wakeel open his arms and she gladly took it. They stood there for a while before they go around and take photos with the rest of their classmate. This would probably be their last time seeing each other. Some might study abroad and others might study locally. Wakeel met up with his parents and dragged Natasha along with him. His older brother was there too.

"Happy graduation, kid." Said Mateen. Wakeel smiled.

"Happy graduation, beautiful." Stated Mateen to Natasha. She blushed.

"Aw, come on. She's my girl." Complained Wakeel. His older brother laughed at his reaction.

"Nice to see you again, Natasha. How have you been?" Asked Wakeel's father.

"Nice to see you too, HM. I've been good." Replied Natasha.

They talked for a while before Wakeel's family excused themselves to go home. Natasha parents could make it to her graduation but she didn't mind. The one she love the most was beside her and that's all she need. There's a graduation party in the evening and all the graduating cohort is invited. Wakeel and Natasha planned to meet at the venue before they walk off.

"See you later, Mi Amor." Said Wakeel as he places a kiss on her forehead.

"See you."

What could have been a happy day turn to be the hardest and brutal day. Somehow Lisa managed to escape the juvenile correction centre. She wasn't done. In the end, she wants Natasha to pay. Pay for what she did. Because of her, Raziq died and because of her, she was placed in the detention centre. This will never happen if she had just backed away, Or maybe if she just didn't attend JIS at all. Lisa noted that there will be a party held for the graduating cohort and she prepared herself to confront and maybe, just maybe, kill her competition. She was delusional and all she could ever think of was Wakeel. She fantasizes about marrying him and starting a family together.