𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

We have officially come to the end of this book

We have officially come to the end of this book. First and foremost, I want to thank each and every one of you guys for taking your time and reading this book. Royal Bad Boy will hold a special place in my heart just like how Natasha hold a special place in your heart. Thank you for being an amazing reader ❤️ I couldn't have done this without any of you guys. Your love and support are really fascinating and that's the reason why I keep going!

However, it's time for me to officially say goodbye. It breaks my heart to let you go and I hope that you enjoy reading this book. It has been an amazing journey with you guys!

A little behind the scene of Royal Bad Boy, I started writing this book after having some issues with Maid book. I know there's a lot of readers who love the book so much but it's okay. Better stories are coming your way in 2022. Anyways, Prince Wakeel was the top most requested imagines and I felt that a bad boy character would suit him haha. But his character is just another level eh.

Throughout this whole story, it has taught us a lot of things ...

Prince Wakeel:
He taught us that love works both ways.  He taught us that if you love someone, say it. He taught us that egos and lies can ruin a relationship. He was the sweetest at the beginning of the story however as his character evolves, he was hated by many. The one who used to love you wholeheartedly, the one who used to be there for you can also be the one who turned against you. He also taught us that if we are meant to be together, we will be.

Natasha:
She taught us that letting go is the best option. Sometimes it will hurt less if you let go instead of holding on. Some people are not meant to be in your life and they are there to teach you a lesson. She went through so much in her life, one after another, just like some of you out there. However, despite all of the challenges in her life, never once did she ever give up and lose hope. Her loved ones and the people around her was the reason why she kept going. Find your purpose in life, find "your person" and you will be fine.

Ajax:
He taught us that people can change if they want to. He taught us that love can make a person blind. He was an ass at the beginning of the story and everyone hated him for it. Eventually, he realises his mistake and became the least expected character. He protects the one he cares about. He went above and beyond for the one he love.

This is not a goodbye but merely 'I'll see you soon! xx'

Signing off,

From Royal Bad Boy

Do follow my ig: @/theroyals_squadx & tiktok: @/youthkidd to find out more about my next project!

PS: There's a goodbye video too!