Pregnant? Again

Natasha widen her eyes in shock after her friends told her who he is. She tried to look back into the lobby however the man was long gone. She scrunched her nose at thought of bumping into another prince. Was it just a coincidence and lucky? She met her husband while they were in high school and married a prince and now she bumped into a Malaysian prince after her husband hurt her? Is this a curse or god playing games on his poor servant? Natasha sighed. Deep down, she's done. She's done with everything and any sort of relationship. Natasha wants to focus on herself and her kids.

On the other hand, Tengku Ahmad couldn't get rid of the beautiful angel that he bumped into the lobby. To him, it was as if they were meant to cross paths with each other. He was in his room, smiling to himself while reminiscing back on the sweet encounter. Tengku Ahmad pressed on the intercom button located on his desk which is connected to his assistant.

"Amelia?"

"Yes, Tengku."

"Can I get information about the girl that I bumped into in the lobby?" Asked Tengku Ahmad.

"Sure, Tengku. I'll place it on your desk once I'm done."

"Thank you."

Tengku Ahmad was typing on his laptop when a knock on the door stops him. His assistant walks into the room and place a file on his desk. He smiles and says thank you to his assistant before she walks away. Tengku Ahmad opens the file as he reads through Natasha's portfolio. She receives amazing achievements in terms of her studies. She's a single mum to a twin and what surprises him was that her relationship status is single. It was neither married nor divorced. He didn't think much and shrugged his shoulders. All he cares about is the fact that he can safely shoot his shot.

Wakeel couldn't accept the fact that Natasha have been treating him with cold shoulders. He took his car keys from the coffee table and walks down the stairs to the garage. As he passes through the living room, he was stopped by his wife.

"Where are you going?" Asked Dayangku Fatimah.

"Out." Stated Wakeel.

"Where?" Pressed Dayangku Fatimah.

"Anywhere. Stop questioning me." Replied Wakeel as he walks to the garage. He got into the car and drove off to Ajax's house.

"Nak jumpe bini pertama la tu. Bodoh. Dia dah lame tinggalkan kau." Sinis Dayangku Fatimah.

"Tunggu kau, betina. I will make sure my son gets his title and his rights but your kids and you don't!" Smiled Dayangku Fatimah.

Wakeel arrived at Ajax's house but he frowns as he looks inside the house. It looks like the house is unoccupied and there's no sight of anyone in the house. He was worried that Natasha told Ajax that he force himself on his wife and that's the reason why the house looks unattended. Then again, Ajax doesn't have the right to be involved or have a say in whatever he did. After all, it was just between him and his wife. Suddenly, an elderly woman walks up to him.

"Who are you looking for?" Asked the elderly woman.

"The people living in this house." Replied Wakeel.

"They took off to Malaysia a week ago." Said the elderly woman.

"I see. Thank you."

Wakeel furrowed his eyebrows and gets into his car. He then made his way back home. As he reaches home, he finds his wife standing in the middle of their bedroom with her arms crossed in front of her chest. Wakeel couldn't read his wife's expression as she just stares at him. Dayangku Fatimah still wasn't happy that her husband is lying to her. He didn't make an effort to tell her the truth and keep it a secret. He wasn't being honest with her.