(24) Take me away to paradise

Maria's POV

I woke up and noticed everyone was passed out. Billie had his arm around my shoulder and was snoring softly. I got out of his embrace slowly, careful not to wake him.

I walked upstairs and decided I should pack. I walked past Demi's room and opened the door slightly. I saw Demi and Scott cuddling and sleeping peacefully. Scott was shirtless and Demi had sex hair but they looked so cute together. I'm gonna keep this one a secret. I quietly closed the door and walked into Billie and my bedroom.

I was just finishing up packing when I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me back a bit. I gasped a little and felt a hand reach out and cover my mouth. 

I felt hot breath against my ear. "Does this bring back memories doll face?" Billie whispered seductively in my ear. 

I shivered at his voice which caused him to smirk.

 "You're so vulnerable it's cute" he added. 

"Shut up you asshole" I growled. 

He smirked again and spun me around and crashed his lips down on mine. I still will never get used to this feeling. Billie just leaves me speechless. Oh god, it's like I'm one of his little fangirls...

His tongue snaked and licked my bottom lip begging for access. I decided to tease him and didn't grant him access. He groaned. He bit down on my bottom lip. I rolled my eyes at his poor attempt. I thought he had given up until his cold hand had slid down the front of my sweat pants. I let out a gasp and he took the chance and shoved his tongue down my throat. He smiled in victory into the kiss. Asshole.

He slid off my shirt. I helped him get out of his. He planted kisses along my neck. I let out a little moan. He smiled against my skin. I unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down. Once his pants were pooled at his ankles, I pushed him which caused him to lose balance and fall on his ass. I burst out laughing and quickly ran into the bathroom, locking it behind me.

Maria 1, Beej 0.

Billie's POV

Fucking Maria. The tease queen she is. I slipped off my pants and was left in my boxers. I jiggled the handle on the bathroom door but just as I thought; Maria locked it. I pounded on it. "Ria babe?"

 "Yeah?" she asked innocently. Pfft, innocent.

 "You wanna let me in?" I asked.

I heard laughing. "Nah I think I'm gonna have a shower." I could feel a smirk crossing her face as she spoke. I groaned and decided to pack some of my shit.

Once I had a bunch of my stuff packed I heard the shower turn off. I decided I was gonna get Maria back. I hid in her closet.

Cautiously, she slipped out of the bathroom in nothing but a white robe tied up that hugged her curves perfectly. She came closer to the closet. She opened it and when she saw me she screamed in shock. I pulled her into the walk in closet and shut the door behind us. I had her pressed up against the closet door. She looked up at me through her lashes and bit down on her bottom lip teasingly. "Now, where were we?" I smirked at her and tugged her free of her robe while giving her a passionate kiss.

I'll let your mind wander around on this one.

Demi's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling really happy. I rolled over to find Scott snoring away. I admired him for a moment.

His broad shoulders. His dirty blond bed head hair. His somewhat muscular arms. His toned body.