(28) Too Much, Too Soon

Demi's POV

I was on cloud nine right now. Scott had just serenaded me and oh my god I don't care how girly I sound right now. It's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

We walked into the arena hand in hand. Everyone noticed. Mike and Tre had smiles on their faces. Mom was smiling. So was Jason. Dad on the other hand, had his eyebrows raised. I brushed it off. 

"DEMETRIA ROSEMARY ARMSTRONG!!!" I heard a familiar voice. I was soon tackled to the ground by the boys of All Time Low. I let out a playful squeal. 

"We thought you died!" Alex exclaimed. 

"Well I probably will if you guys don't get off of me" I choked out. 

"You fat asses get off of my true love!" Jack shrieked jokingly and helped me up, kissing me on the cheek. 

I giggled. "Oh Jacky boo you have such a way with words." We all laughed. 

"We should all do something today." Rian piped in. 

"Yeah I mean the concert isn't till 7:30" Zack added.  

"There's a skate park near here" Scott spoke up. 

My eyes lit up and I smiled. "To the skatepark!" I exclaimed. I heard some laughs. 

"Alright well we gotta finish sound check. Dawson, keep an eye on my little girl" Billie spoke up. 

"Daddddd" I groaned like the little embarrassed teenage girl I am. 

He chuckled "Have fun sweetie" I went up on stage and hugged him giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Be careful around Scott" he whispered in my ear. 

"Dad it was an accident okay?" I groaned. 

"Okay okay. I just don't trust the kid." he complained. 

"Well learn to please." And with that I walked over to my mom and gave her a hug. 

"Have fun Demi" she smiled. 

"I will" I smiled back. 

I blew kisses at Mike, Jason, and Tre and they smiled and laughed. I jumped off the stage and joined the boys of All Time Low and Scott. We got on their tour bus and sped off for the in door skate park. 

We arrived and it was completely empty. Even better. There was a booth thing where you could rent skateboards from. I just grabbed a random one and took off down a ramp. Scott soon joined me. Then the rest of the boys from All Time Low were decked out in elbow and knee pads and helmets. It was adorable. Alex fell off his board within like five seconds. Jack started laughing but soon fell down. Needless to say, I skated circles around them. 

For a bit me, Scott and Zack were doing tricks trying to upstage each other. Rian was watching intently while Alex and Jack tried to figure out how to stay on their boards. 

When we finished up we went for some ice cream and Jack was pouting about all the scratches and bruises forming on his legs. 

"Hey well at least you got a funny story to tell the crowd tonight" I tried to look on the bright side. 

He chuckled "That's true" I smiled and dug into my mint chocolate chip ice cream. Scott had his arm wrapped on my waist and I was quite content. 

"What's that?" Scott pointed. 

I know, I know. Don't fall for it. But I did. When I looked back at my ice cream, most of it was missing. I pouted at Scott. He chuckled lightly and leaned in and pecked my lips.