(3) Pulling Teeth

9:07 am

"TIMEEE TO GET UP!" Billie Joe barged into my room. I groaned, not wanting to wake up. 

"C'mon Demi you gotta wake up." he nudged me slightly.

"It's way too early" I complained and rolling over on my side with my back facing him.

 "Not in the Armstrong household." Billie Joe added. 

I sighed heavily and tried to fall back asleep. 

"I'm sorry it has to come to this Demi but...."

All of a sudden Billie Joe started tickling me and I was squirming and yelling at him to stop while laughing. He just laughed at me. I kicked him off of me and regained my cool. He got up and sat next to me on the bed. 

"Quite a kick you've got there" he added. A tiny smile formed on my face. 

"Uhh thanks" was all I could say which caused him to laugh. 

"So, ready for breakfast?" Billie Joe shot up from my bed. He held his hand out for me asking me to take it. "Definitely" I smiled and took his hand and got up. 

"Do I smell bacon?" I asked. Billie nodded. I booked it down the stairs and followed the smell all the way to the kitchen. I saw Adrienne and there was definitely some tension.

 "Good morning" was all I could say. I made sure to smile so she wouldn't get any more ideas of me not liking her. 

"Morning," she replied. "feel free to grab whatever you want" she had a small smile and went into another room. I sighed and Billie Joe walked in with a confused look. 

"She doesn't like me does she?" I asked. 

Billie Joe looked upset and walked towards me. He grabbed me by my shoulders and looked me in the eye.

 "I don't know what's going on with Adie right now but don't worry about it okay? You're not going any where any time soon." I smiled and he pulled me into a hug. "And don't think I forgot about our guitar shopping trip today" he whispered in my ear which caused me to laugh.

After eating a pile of bacon and some eggs I decided to take a shower. I had a personal bathroom attached to my room. Sweet.

After that I decided I should put some of my clothes in my new closet but when I opened it there was tons of clothes already in it. Band t-shirts, skinny jeans and lots of shoes. Converse mostly, my absolute favourite. A bunch of the shirts were signed by the band members. Billie Joe must have gone through a lot to get these. Wow.

I slipped on a John Lennon shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and my red converse that I brought with me. I decided to leave my hair in it's mess of curls and teased the top layer of it lightly and hair sprayed it. Perfect, well perfect for me. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and headed back down stairs. 

When I was about to go down the stairs I stopped when I saw one room. It had hundreds of guitars. I decided to walk in. I grabbed an acoustic one and sat down on a couch and began to play.

My ship went down in a sea of sound

When I woke up alone I had everything

A hand full of moments I wish I could change

And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade

In a city of fools I was careful and cool but they tore me apart like a hurricane

A hand full of moments I wish I could change but I was carried away

Give me therapy I'm a walking travesty, but I'm smiling at everything

Therapy you were never a friend to me, and you can keep all your misery

I suddenly did a little guitar solo on acoustic. I even changed the lyrics of the song so they were more relevant to me. Attacking me, really.

Arrogant girl love yourself so no one has to

They're better off without you, they're better off without you

Stupid little girl cause a scene like your suppose to

They'll fall asleep without you, you're lucky if your memory remains

Give me therapy I'm a walking travesty, but I'm smiling at everything

Therapy you were never a friend to me, and you can take back your misery

Therapy, I'm a walking travesty, but I'm smiling at everything

Therapy, you were never a friend to me and you can choke on your misery

I didn't notice till after I was done playing that I had a tear flowing down my cheek. I also didn't notice that Billie Joe was standing in the door way.

 "Shit uhm, sorry. You probably don't like it when people touch your guitars." I shot up from the couch and put it back and wiped away my tears when my back was facing him.

 When I turned around he pulled me into a hug. I had to admit, his hugs definitely were comforting. "I don't mind. Are you okay Demi?" he whispered in my ear. 

I hesitated and nodded. 

"You sure? Cause if you're not, I'm always gonna be here for you." he added.

 I just nodded again. 

"Okay. Well why don't we get going?" he smiled at me trying to cheer me up. I flashed a small broken smile back. 

He took my hand and we walked outside and got into one of his many cars and sped off to the music store.

A/N: Oh hey there. 

So this chapter was shit, I know. I'm working on it. I kinda had writer's block so sorry about that. I'll try and post another chapter today or tomorrow cause I've got a feeling it will be better than this one :3

You know what sucks? This guy I like already has DOS! and keeps rubbing it in my face that he has it and I don't. ALSO, I asked my mum if we could go get some vinyl records (I WOULD BUY THEM) and she said no. I tweeted about it and the guy I like fucking tweeted at me how he got new Green Day vinyls. I'm gonna shoot him xD Just kidding but any way enough about my life.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING VERY SOOOOON.

Oh & lest we forget <3