(25) Let Yourself Go

Billie's POV

Well we've been on the bus for a while now and still have two more hours to go. We're gonna be going to a kick off party and back to a hotel, thank god! Having Maria around in nothing but a tank top that showed off her... assets and really tight jeans just UGH. I'm sexually frustrated. Chill out Billie. Your friends and your kid are on the same bus as you.

Speaking of my kid: Scott and Demi were getting to close for my liking. I gave Tré the look and he clued in easily.

"HEY KIDDIES!" Tré exclaimed and squished in between the both of them on the couch. 

Demi looked up at me and groaned. I smirked in victory. 

"Hey uncle Tré" she forced a smile. 

He smiled back and ruffled her hair. "Not the hair" she muttered. Oh yeah, she's my kid.

"Hey uncle Tré y'know what we should do?" she asked with a devious smile. 

"What? What? WHAT!?" he asked curiously. 

"We should pull over and find a Starbucks!" she exclaimed. 

Oh no.

"ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPUCINO!!!!" Tré screamed in excitement and jumped off the couch in pursuit of telling the driver to look for a Starbucks. 

Demi cuddled right back up to Scott and gave me a victory smirk of her own. I let out a groan. 

"Oh let 'em be Billie Joe" Maria hit me playfully. 

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Fine"

Demi mouthed a "thank you" to Maria and went back to cuddling with Scott. This was gonna be harder than I thought.

Demi's POV [fast forward to the party]

The party was amazing and in full swing. Me and Scott were inseparable for the most of it. I was wearing a black and purple corset like top with a black high waist skirt and black converse low tops. I had some shiny and sparkly bangles on too. Scott was wearing black somewhat dressy pants with his silver studded belt I had gotten him and a black button up shirt and the two top buttons were undone which I may or may have not undone while we were dancing.. wink wink.

Out of no where, Alex stumbled towards us with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of coke in his hands. 

"Alex what the fuck?" I asked.

"Where'd you get that man?" Scott asked.

 "Shhhhh!" Alex covered my mouth with his hand. "Follow me" he slurred. 

Me and Scott followed him. We went into a back room and drank everything. I was feeling a little tipsy but I wasn't too messed up. Scott seemed okay but Alex was so far gone.

"I luuuh you Demiiiiiii" Alex wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek multiple times.(A/N: the GIF man..) I awkwardly hugged him and patted his back a few times. Scott helped me out of Alex's embrace and we all left the room to go back to the dance floor.

I had nearly stumbled into someone. "Hey Demz have you seen the guys anywhere?" it was Rian. 

I just giggled "Ri Ri!" I exclaimed which caused him to shake his head. 

"How have you managed to get drunk?" 

"How have you managed to NOT get drunk? And I went into a back room with Alex." I smiled at the end. 

"You WHAT!?" he asked a bit louder. 

Maybe my statement wasn't quite clear cause Rian was taking things the wrong way. I mean as much as I'd love to be in a small room alone with Alex I- I didn't just say that...