(18) Everything that I want, I want from you

A/N: Just a heads up that this chappy will focus more on Billie and Maria. Prepare yourselves for some cheesy romance. It might get a little hot and heavy and some parts which tbh was awkward to write but whatever. Sorry for the awfulness. Okay go.

Maria's POV

Dammit Billie. Now he decides to be all loving and caring. What am I going to do? 

I guess I was quiet too long cause he let out a sigh. "Look Maria, at least let me take you out on a date or something." Now he was begging me to take him back. Hmm, doesn't this bring back memories.

 "That depends. Does the word 'date' still mean what I think it means to you." I asked unimpressed. He just smirked in response. Perv. He hasn't changed one bit. I turned on my heel and walked away from him. 

I heard brisk foot steps from behind me. I felt a light tug on my wrist which caused me to turn around. "Just please give me a chance Maria. I'll take you out and we'll do whatever you want. I won't even try anything." he looked sincere.

 I decided to test him a little any way just to be sure. "Anything?" I asked raising my eyebrow. 

"Anything." he stated. 

I sighed, "Fine." His face lit up and he had a huge smile on his face. He lifted me up and spun me around like he used to do to me when we were in high school. I couldn't help but giggle which caused him to laugh. He set me down and gave me a long passionate kiss. I was enjoying it when all of a sudden...

"Oh my god Billie Joe Armstrong! Can I have your autograph?" I laughed to myself as he let out a sigh. I winked at him and walked off as he signed some kid's shirt. 

Dammit! Why did I let him back in so easily? Hopefully this won't end too badly. For Demi's sake.

Fast forward to the next night

Billie's POV

I still can't believe Maria agreed to go out on a date with me tonight. That must mean she still has feelings for me. At least, I hope it does..

I just got back from visiting Demi. She seemed happy knowing that me and Maria were going out tonight. I just wish she could come out of the hospital already. Just one more night and she'll be back here at home where she belongs.

I heard a honk out front. Shit! The limo's here! Yes I got a limo, I don't feel like driving cause I'm lazy and want to give my full attention tonight to Maria okay? I booked it into the bathroom to brush my teeth and spritz on some cologne. I picked the one that I remembered was Maria's favourite. I was already dressed thank god. I decided to wear a black somewhat dressy button down shirt, black somewhat dressy jeans and a red tie. I slipped on some black converse and ran out to the limo. I gave the driver the address and we sped off to Maria's hotel.

I saw her standing in the lobby on her iPhone. I had to admit, she looked absolutely breath taking. Her long wavy brown hair looked great. She had on a black skirt which was maybe a bit short but not slutty in any way. She was wearing a red shirt that showed off her uhm.. assets perfectly and had a black cardigan on. She was wearing these fancy looking black combat boots like the ones she used to wear in high school. Maria is the definition of beautiful (A/N: SO CHEESY I KNOW, *vomits*).

She looked up from her phone and flashed a small smile at me. I walked towards her and she met me half way. "Shall we?" I asked smirking at her and holding my hand out. "We shall" she giggled and took my hand. 

 I lead her out to the limo and she looked a little shocked. "Really Billie?" she looked at me with an unimpressed face (joking of course).

 "Really Maria." I winked at her.