(10) Well I've heard it all before

Demi's POV

I didn't wake up till about 2 in the afternoon since I didn't really get to bed till a bit after 3 am. Billie Joe must be asleep too. Either that, or he let me catch up on some well needed sleep. I got out of bed and had a slight headache. I don't usually get hangovers which is probably why I drink a lot. I've got to work on that.

I walked down stairs and sat in the living room with Joey and Jake. "Morning" I acknowledged them both. 

"It's 2 in the afternoon" Joey laughed. 

"Well jeez sorry for being polite" I huffed jokingly and we all laughed. The TV was on when something caught all of our attention. 

"Break out scandal: Billie Joe Armstrong, singer and guitarist of the well known rock band Green Day has a daughter! Her name is Demi and she is 16 years old. If that isn't enough, we have some footage  of her that will shock you." A woman on the tv announced. 

Then there was a clip of me surrounded by paparazzi. I vaguely remembered that. They showed me taking a swing at one of the paps. OH, I remember now! I swung at the guy for talking shit about Billie. Funny that the media left that part out.

"Miss Demi was found on the street at 2 in the morning and was rumored to reek of marijuana and alcohol. Maybe this is a sign that rock stars aren't fit to be parents."

Jakob shut off the TV. I let out a sigh. Great, Billie was right.  "Awe cheer up Demi. You can get through this. We'll be here for ya" Joey rubbed me on the back to comfort me. I let out a small smile, "Thanks Joey." And with that, I got up and headed into the kitchen to make myself something to eat. Preferably, a peanut butter and nutella sandwich.

I sat down at the island table with my sandwich and decided to check my Twitter. My mentions had blown up.

@directioner4eva: The only reason @demiarmstrong_ is around is cause her idiot dad broke the condom 16 years ago... #disgusting 

@krissylovesnandosx: seriously @demiarmstrong_ is a joke. #drugaddict #gethelp

@stillluvkidrahul_: @demiarmstrong_ you disgust me hoe

@raynawilliams: All this hate towards @demiarmstrong_ is unnecessary. What? You've never fucked up before?

(A/N: lmao can we take a minute to laugh at these fake twitter names I came up with o m f g)

@JackAllTimeLow: @demiarmstrong_ is a human being with feelings. Stop making her feel like shit. She's my girl and is amazing <3

I tweeted back at Jack cause his tweet made me smile.

@demiarmstrong_: @JackAllTimeLow awe jacky <3 Thank you that really made me smile!

And then a ton of people retweeted and favorited my tweet. Why? I have no idea.

I put my phone back in my pocket and ate my sandwich. Shortly after, Billie walked in. "Morning" he said with a smile. 

"Morning" I replied back with a smile of my own. 

"You have school tomorrow." Billie said with a straight face. 

I groaned over exaggerating it. "Do I have to?" I whined. 

"Yes." Billie said in a somewhat stern voice. 

"But I don't wanna" I pouted and did my puppy dog eyes. 

Billie looked like he was about to crack. "Dammit Demi please don't make that face. I can't take it. You have to go to school okay?" 

I sighed, "Fine!" "That's the spirit!" Billie cheered. I glared at him and he just chuckled. Oh boy tomorrow was bound to be interesting.

 The next day...

My alarm blared through the room which caused me to fall out of my bed. I had forgotten that today I start school. Ugh, I hate being the new kid. It's just so.. awkward. Hopefully this school isn't full of douche bags and I'll possibly make some friends. And if not, Joey and Jake go there. Maybe I can hang with them and their friends. I have no idea and I don't really wanna go to school. UGH.

It was a bit chilly today so I decided to wear knit grey sweater, some black skinny jeans, a black beanie, and my black ankle boots. I straightened my hair then put on my beanie. I quickly did my basic makeup and spritzed on some of my favorite perfume. Once I was done everything it was a bit after 7 am. I decided to check my phone. I had a few missed calls and texts. All from Scott. I sighed and didn't bother checking them. I decided to try and forget about him. Easier said than done.

 It was time for me, Joey, and Jake to walk to the bus stop. The bus came probably 2 minutes after we got there. When we got on the bus I was getting tons of different looks from people I had never seen before. Looks of disgust, looks of disbelief and all that. It made me uncomfortable and I didn't like it. 

"Just keep moving and ignore them" Joey whispered in my ear. I nodded and sat down in a seat by myself. I slipped in my headphones and listened to music the whole ride.

Before I knew it we had gotten to school. I was given my time table and decided to go find my first period class; chemistry. Le sighhhh. I wasn't too bad at chemistry but I didn't really enjoy it either. 

I finally found my class and walked in to find only one empty seat left beside..... Scott.

Fuck.

. . .

A/N: HELLOOOO AGAIN. 

So today I posted 2 chapters in 1 day!? DA FUCK!?

Don't get used to this shit though, it was only cause I spent the whole day in bed, sick as fuck.

I think it's starting to clear up now so yaaay :)

PLEASE GIMME FEEDBACK FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS OF SUBURBIA!!!!!!!!!!!

it's greatly appreciated c:

KAY THANKS !

Oh & RIP Kaelem Hainsworth, he was a Green Day fan and passed away at the age of 17. Far too young :'c 

xoxoxo

-Dani.