(19) The sensation's overwhelming

A/N: Yeah this is another Billie/Maria (Baria? Oh god no, NO.) chapter. Sorry.

Billie's POV

Wow Maria hasn't lost her touch. After our little car sex, the driver came back about 10 minutes after me and Maria got re dressed. She attempted to fix her hair but it still looked like sex hair. The driver started the limo and we sped off back to my place.

Maria hesitated getting out of the car. "C'mon babe, stay the night?" I gave her my best puppy dog eyes. "I don't know Billie I should probably go back to the hotel." she bit down on her lip.

"Stay, just the stay the night cause we're running out of time." I began to sing. 

"Billie stop" she was blushing a bit. 

"So stay the night, I DON'T WANNA SAY GOODBYE" I sang louder. 

"OKAY! Fine! Alright!" she stopped me. I grinned in response. 'Victory' I thought to myself.

She got out of the car and we walked up to my door. "So does this mean round 2?" I wagged my eyebrows at her. 

She playfully slapped my chest. "You were lucky to even get to round 1." 

I smirked at her "I'm irresistible, face it doll face" 

She playfully glared at me in return but was trying hard not to smile. It was cute.

There was a silence. We stared into each other's eyes. I went for it. I crashed my lips onto hers backing her up against the door. My tongue explored her mouth while her fingers explored my hair. I loved when she did that. She opened the door somehow and I pushed her in. Oh god, round 2. Fuck yes.

We were getting into it again when suddenly...

"Hey Beej! Maria! You guys are.... whoa." Tre greeted us. Both Maria and I pulled away. Her in embarrassment, me in annoyance. 

"Tre what the hell are you doing at my house right now? Is Mike here too?" I asked, annoyed that he ruined the mood. 

"Yeah but he passed out and uhm.. house sitting?" Tre answered dumbly. 

"Ugh, get out." I demanded. 

"No no let 'em stay Billie. We can watch a movie or something." Maria insisted. I gave her a confused look and she had a small smirk. Damn her, being a tease and what not. 

"Fine" I responded like an annoyed third grader. We all went into the living room and sat down on the couches and watched...

21 fucking Jump Street. Fucking Tre....

Maria's POV

Thank god for Tre's awkwardness! I never thought I would ever say that but I just did. I can't believe I let Billie back in like that again. I mean, we're divorced! He's married. Well it's complicated right now but shouldn't he be fixing that shit with Adrienne? I mean sure she cheated on him but he cheated on her too...

Flashback

I met up with Billie and he took me to his tour bus. Mike and Tre were gone for a bit so we were completely alone. I hadn't seen him in a bit. He's looking a bit better. Still on the drugs and shit but at least he's cleaned himself up a bit.

"So how are you?" I asked him breaking the awkward silence. 

His electric emerald eyes looked into my boring brown ones. "Pretty good. We just put out a new record called Insomniac." he smiled. He sure loved making music. 

"That's awesome!" I spoke with enthusiasm. His smile grew a bit bigger. "So why exactly did you want to meet up?" I asked him awkwardly. 

He shifted a little bit. "I uh- I miss you. A lot. A lot, a lot." he replied.