1. 𝙅𝙤𝙗 🪐

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Jeon Jungkook, 27 years old.

A successful IT guy who has been working in the biggest companies of Korea since he passed his university.

That was also four years ago. He is currently thinking of switching his job.

The company he is in right now is a very good one, don't take him wrong. But the problem is he is an Assistant Director there. Not a director. He has been a geek genious to anyone who knows him so now he thinks would be a perfect time to work as a IT director and not to mention have salary that is in six digits not in thousand anymore.

As he came out of his shower he got ready to impress. Not that he has to work hard. He is a handsome young man. So he work less on this department.

He looked at the mirror one last time before going out. The purple suit is complimenting his black shirt and whole attire.

As he walk to the reception of the LK Multinational, he watched it

As he walk to the reception of the LK Multinational, he watched it. It's a huge ass company and one of the biggest that korea has.

They has branches all over the world but their IT needs a good leader at this point which, he can offer.

The company was built only few years ago by two rebellious kid is what he knows, but the power and the reputation this company has is mind blowing.

"Hello, I am here to meet the CEO, I got a call from her assistant yesterday." He said to the girl.

"Let me check please" she said and Jungkook smiled at her.

As he was waiting his eyes went to a man who is walking to the office and everyone is following and bowing him. A handsome man.

Too handsome to be true. Jungkook is straight as fuck but this man is something else. His eyes, his hands, his movements, the aura he has. Is just irresistible.

The man would be 2-3 year older than Jungkook but damn the aura he has. The luxurious piercing and neck lace and also his dressing sense it's different than usual, good way obviously.

 The luxurious piercing and neck lace and also his dressing sense it's different than usual, good way obviously