𝟏𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤🪐

Jungkook opened his eyes and as usual his head hurts

Jungkook opened his eyes and as usual his head hurts. He groan and move his body to stretch but when he does his face land on a soft surface.

Oh my god!

Boobs!

And such beautiful ones. He wants to choke himself with these bad boys. But wait, the girl last night didn't have this size? No offense but she was kinda flat wasn't she?

Jungkook move his face from the pair of boobs and look above it to see the owner of it.

"Noona!" He shouted.

"What the fuck, Kook! It's 5 in the morning!" Taehyung suddenly grunts. He looked over you and there was Taehyung sleeping.

Wait...

What the fuck?

Three of you are lying on the same bed? You on the middle? How? I mean how? He wants to kill himself now.

He feels the pair of soft hand creasing his hair. "Mhhmmm.. sleep for now Kook, we can talk when we are all waken up!" You say and Jungkook suddenly can't argue with you.

So he fell asleep in your boobs.

_____________

You are now brushing your teeth while Taehyung is sitting on the toilet stall.

"He will be wanting answar!" You say.

"You like him too. And I don't hate him. We are open baby, if he wants to date you sometime he can!" Taehyung said.

"We are not in a open relationship!" You say.

"Tell me, if you don't like to spend time with him and tell me you don't like him more than a friend or colleague?" Taehyung finally say and you sigh.

"You were right about him. There's something in him that says he needs love." You say.

Taehyung smiled and hugged you. "I love you and I always will. If we lobe more than one person, that doesn't mean the love is sharing, it's increasing." He says and you sigh.

"Let's talk with him now!" You say.

__________

Jungkook is now sitting on the sofa that is kept in your living room. He is not sure about how he is feeling and what in the fucking world is wrong with him.

"Can you explain to us why you were drunk?" You asked.

"I was bored and I kinda missing you all!" He said in a small voice.

"All?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"I never knew you guys were so much in my life. All my life I was living without any kind of affection on it, but when I met all of you, you guys has made me greedy. Greedy for love and affection." Jungkook shamelessly said.

"Then why did you take the stupid decision to leave the company and us?" You sound more furious than you should be but whatever.

"I have told that to Hyung!" He said lowering his head like a child who has done something wrong.

"And I told you three of us should seat and talk about it!" Taehyung calmly answar.

"I don't want to be a house breaker." Jungkook again said in low voice.

This time you roll your eyes. "And who told you that you will break home?" You asked.

"Loving two persons is not a crime of both of them are okay with it." You say looking at Taehyung who smiled and held your hand.

Jungkook's eyes got wider. "W-what?" He stammered while asking the question.

"What do you want? You like me right?" You asked and Jungkook is nodding quite a lot.

"And you know that I am in love with Taehyung?" He nodded again. Losing all his hope he sighed. "But I think I might like you!" You confess.

Jungkook wants to bang his head on the wall cause he is not understanding shits right now.

"Can you explain Noona?" He asked.

"You come to office, do your work and if you want to progress a relationship with me I am open for it, bur you should know that your date has another boyfriend." You try to explain the complicated situation.

"But hyung..." He wanted to talk when Taehyung smiled.

"Is fine with it, if all three of us is happy at the end of the day!" He said.

Jungkook don't know what he would do. He wants to smile and laugh and jump and god knows what.

"You sure?" He further asked.

You walk from your sofa and stood Infront of him. Sitting on his lap you collide your lips with him and he also pecks you back.

"Does it look like I am joking?" You asked to Taehyung who shake his hands to negetive.

"So, what do you want?" You asked to Jungkook.

"I would take you on a date!" He proposed.

"Next week then, you will have to work and attend to Jimin's wedding too. So get your sexy ass moving!" You demanded.