𝟐𝟖. 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃 🪐

You were lying in the sofa that you have in your library

You were lying in the sofa that you have in your library. Last week was exhausting. You had so many meetings and you had to travel to Japan for a business trip too.

Now you are not feeling well. Your breath feels heavy and you had fever from yesterday.

Taehyung and Jungkook both took care of you yesterday and they gave you medicine too. You felt better yhe whole day today but now as it's evening you are again feeling like shit.

Both the boys got out with Other men, they wanted to have a bowling night. It's not that you are not invited but you wanted to rest in home.

Now you are thinking it would have been better if one of your boyfriends were here with you.

You took the phone out and it's only 8.30 pm.

You got out of the library and walked to your bedroom, you wore a simple dress and took out your car keys.

Hospital it is. It's normal to visit a doctor if you are not feeling well.

You walked out of the house and went to start the engine of your car. You took out your phone and call Taehyung. Why him? Cause he is more mature. If you called Jungkook, he will say that he is coming with you and bla bla.

"Hi baby!' he said.

"Hi. You guys are enjoying I can hear side noises." You smile.

"You know boys." He said chucking too.

"I sure do. Anyway, listen I am free so I thought I should visit a doctor. So I am going to hospital." You casually say.

"Okay. If you need anything or the doctor says something serious please notify us okay?" See? Maturity.

"I will." You reassured him and drove to the hospital.

_____________

"Your symptoms are not really good Miss Lee." He said.

"What do you mean? Flue?" You asked.

"I am suspicious of covid so you need to do a test please." Fuck!! Covid? If it's positive then you have to maintain isolation too.

So you did the test and as bad your luck can be, it was positive.

"Fuck!" You cursed.

You did all the formalities in hospital, called the maid to take a leave for 14 days and reached home. You took your bedroom and isolated yourself.

_________

"Yes hyung, you are the best!" Jungkook shouted as soon as yoongi hit all the stars.

"Fuck!!" Taehyung cursed out loud.

"Don't be jealous of us Tae!" Said Jungkook and winked on the elder. Flirting you see.

"As much as I want to pin you in a side and kissed the hell out of you out of this attitude, there's a news." He said

"Our mutual girlfriend is Covid positive. So please move your pretty ass to my car, now!" Wow daddy.

Jungkook whined the whole road on the way to home.