𝟐𝟎. 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧 🪐

"Okay but I am feeling nervous may be it was a bad idea to get married this fast!" Jimin said and you roll your eyes

"You always loved him and you knew he was the one. So it's fine!" You said fixing his bow tie.

It's just 15 minuits before he walks to the alter but as you can understand he is sweaty. May be it happens to all the people before getting married.

"You knew Taehyung all your life, you guys are together forever but you aren't married!" He said matter of factly.

"She can, if hyung ask her, right?" Jungkook asked while back hugging you and you nodded.

"And who you will be? Her best man?" Jimin jokingly asked. But...um... Ouch?

Both you and Jungkook looked at each other and there was sorry looking expression on them.

"We will talk about it I guess." Jungkook said and kissed in your head.

"But now, you have a marriage to do!" You say and Jimin again sighed nervously.

"Let's do this!" He said.

"Hey, you ready?" Namjoon walked to the room and Jimin nodded.

"Great let's go then!" He said.

_________

"Happy honeymoon" all of you wave to the car that was contained by two newly married men.

"Gosh I am tired." You say.

"Let's get you home." Taehyung creased your arm while Jungkook stood beside you.

"Hey Kook, you wanna come to our house?" Taehyung asked. And before he could answer you held his arm.

"Come on baby, it will be fun!" You say. And a bunny smile appears on his face.

"Are you guys all fucking each other?" Jin came out of nowhere and asked.

"Lol no, last time I checked I was straight as fuck!" Jungkook said.

"And you are not weak for Kim Taehyung? I mean A married man Like Jin Simp over him!" Onti said and Now Jungkook wants to hide somewhere. How to disagree to this very fact.

"Oh stop it you guys. Baby, Kook, let's go home." Taehyung tossed the situation as he is known to the fact that this can be sensitive to Jungkook.

__________

"Wear something comfy, we can netflix and cuddle." You back hug Jungkook who is standing in your closet going through Taehyung's clothes.

"Are you sure Hyung won't mind?" He asked.

"I am more than happy to hang around with you. I get bored of this women over here!" Taehyung said walking to the closet wearing just his towel.

"Ouch?" You joked.

But Jungkook? His eyes is on Taehyung. His angelic face. His damp hair. The honey glazed body that is shining cause he didn't dry it too well. His toned body.

He doesn't have abs like Jungkook did but he surely has a beautiful body. Too beautiful that Jungkook is gulping now.

"Choose anything. I will go and have shower then." You leave the room immediately.

Taehyung took a fresh pair of shorts with a white loose t-shirt while he throw a black ones to Jungkook which the younger catch immediately.

"It'll suit your taste I guess." Taehyung smirked. Jungkook took a pair of shorts too.

"Hey Hyung...I um sort of wanted to talk to you." Jungkook said.

Taehyung, who is fully dressed now looking at the doe eyes.

"Yeah, go ahead." He said.

"You know how Noona and I are having um a sort of..." He could not say the rest.

"Relationship?" Taehyung helped while Jungkook nodded.

"Oh! I am perfectly fine with it. As long as she is happy and I trust you too. I know she does the same so it doesn't matter to me." Taehyung said.

"Aren't you jealous or something?" He asked.

"Of you?" Jungkook nodded on the question.

"Why would I? She is with me for the longest time I remember and when I had a fling boyfriend in the past she was also happy with it." Taehyung said.

"You had a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Trust me she is the one who gets jealous if I am around a girl but it's fine when it's a guy." Taehyung said.

"So..um, about that too....ho-how does it feels to be a Bisexual person?" Jungkook asked.

"It's more fun than you could ever imagine. Love and feeling should not be shaped or leveled. It's like water. If you put it in a jar, it will be in the shape of jar, that doesn't mean that it cannot be in the shape of bowl... right?" Jungkook blink for a few times and a smile appears on his face.

"You are the best man I ever met you know? The amount of respect I have for you man, I gotta say I don't have for any other person and I am happy that we are cool." Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded and before he could do anything Jungkook pull him in a hug. He was taken aback with the situation but after one second or two a smile appears on his angelic face and he hugged Jungkook back.

"I am happy for us too Kook." He said. Only if this relationship was three ways he would be much happier.