𝟑𝟎. 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...🔞

Taehyung sit on the bed while Jungkook was leaning on the bed

"Are you sure you want this?" Taehyung asked to Jungkook.

Jungkook sit beside him and looked him in the eyes. There was fire in his eyes. "I more than want this!" Jungkook said and put his hands on Taehyung's shorts. He strock Taehyung over it.

Taehyung closed his eyes. It feels good. Really good. "Agh!" He groans.

"You are really good at it" he Twirl. Jungkook smiled. He helped Taehyung to let go off the shorts. It's hard.

"Years and years of practice!" Jungkook joked and both of them laughed.

Taehyung cupped his jaw and nad kissed Jungkook. The kiss got steamy and Jungkook cupped Taehyung's ass. It helps him to got up and sit on Jungkook's lap.

"You want to be a top, don't you?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook os playing with his hair now. He is ammused.

"You know so much about me, don't you?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung smiled.

Taehyung smiled when Jungkook took the bottle of lube and rub it on Taes dick.  Taehyung closed his eyes and Jungkook played with it.

Jungkook strock from up to down. And from down to up. Taehyung was so closed.

"Oh fuck Jungkook!" He said. "You are too good!" He praised. Jungkook fasten his speed. This time Taehyung was close.

"Fuck Kook, I think...Aghhh...." And with that Jungkook's hands were covered with Taehyung's cum!

Taehyung was breathing fast. The euphoria he had with him was so good. It's not that they had sex.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung. The kiss got stimulatied and Taehyung got out of his lap. This time Taehyung held Jungkook's dick. He sucked it for few minutes.

"Oh hyung. You are so good at this!" Jungkook agreed. Taehyung smirked.

"If you agree, I want to try you!" Jungkook was bold enough to say this. Taehyung's eyes got bigger and he stopped doing whatever he was doing.

"For real?" Taehyung asked.

"I mean I am not an expert, but I want to try!" The younger admitted.

"First, You need to prepare me! If you want to try me." He said.

"I have seen some realistic movies..." Jungkook said and both of them started to laugh.

"I will stretch you..." Taehyung was surprised by what Jungkook said. Jungkook strarted to kiss Taehyung from hid neck and continued to kiss till he reached to his hips.

Jungkook helped Taehyung to bend over and he put some lube on his hole. He touched the place. And continue his work.

"Tell me if you are hurt okay hyungie?" Jungkook loablely asked. Taehyung was suffering from utter shock. He doesn't know what happened!

First one and then two. The stretch was done.

"Put in!" Taehyung said. Jungkook put his condom and don't waste a single moment.

Taehyung was on his fours but he looked back to see the beautiful view. The view he was hoping for so many times.

"I will start slow!" Jungkook said and put his dick inside of Taehyung. Taehyung moan and Jungkook groan.

He start slowly but with time Taehyung himself told Kook to go fast and he does as the elder said and it was so good, so different yet so good.

"Taehyung's dick was leaking of precum and Taehyung moaned crazily. That put Taehyung to a different euphoria.

Jungkook on the other hand was enjoying it and in few moments he came hard on the condom.

Both of them took some hot breath before having a hot shower together and cuddled up for the first time to sleep where you were not present.

.
A.N.

Guys it was my first ever gay smut. It can be cringe, so I am sorry 😐