𝟐𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 🪐

The morning sun shines outside and you felt a bit hot in your bed. You move your legs and open your eyes.

Ah! What a good night sleep. You loved it when you don't have to wake up early and go to office.

In short you like weekend mornings. It's like a celebration in itself. No rush, no fixed time to wake up, no tension.

As soon as you move in your bed you bunped with Taehyung. Last night you fell asleep cuddling with Jungkook, so you feel like your other boyfriend is left alone.

You hugged him tight and breath in his embrace. He also hugged you and moan sweetly. It's like music to your ears.

"Good morning!" You said.

"Morning!" Oh god! Kim Taehyung 's morning voice can give any human being eargasm. Apart from the gender trust me.

You kiss on his bare shoulder. "If I am not wrong, you don't sleep naked when Kook sleeps with us." You say.

"Uha!" Taehyung agrees still his eyes closed.

"Then why are you naked today!" You want to respect Jungkook too. You know what happened last night but you also know three of you fell asleep immediately. So nothing was confronted between both of them or at least that is what you know.

"We kissed in the morning!" Jungkook joined you from behind hugging you like a ham in the sandwich.

Your eyes got bigger.

"You guys did what?" You asked to both men. And they chuckled.

With that there were some changes going on the dynamics.

Sometimes you would see Jungkook and Taehyung gyming together, not just gyming. Being closed.

Sometimes Taehyung will cuddle both of you in his arms and you would see Jungkook to be relax by his touch.

Sometimes they will say things, things like flirting. Pick up lines. Some healthy growth can be seen in between them but let me tell you guys there was nothing sexual in between them.

The most touch they share between them would be hugging or kissing each other on the cheeks.

And you could really see the changes, the little things. But you didn't wanted to jinx it by saying or doing anything.

Whatever was going on you were happy and yoy were apparently manifesting about something that was beautiful.

Everything was going simple and going really slow untill covid took place in your life.