7. 𝘽𝙖𝙡𝙞🪐

.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

|Taehyung|

.
I kissed her bye and looked at Namjoon who is standing behind her.

"Take care of my Woman!" I told him and he salute me. I smile at him and he does the same.

"Take care of my man too, you two" she pointed ar Jimin and Jungkook and both of them agreed by nodding.

The announcement happened of the flight and we parted from them waving good byes. Will be a seven day tour.

The meeting and the results of the deal will be in our hands in the fifth day so we will be chilling for the last day there.

We sat on the business class and Jimin and Jungkook sit together while I sat on the other side of the aisle.

After landing we took the car toward our hotel and as usual Jimin has done his job beautifully.

He booked us a apartment style premium suite. That includes three bedrooms and hall, dining, swimming, kitchen and everything you can think about. It was not really to the beach side but also not really far from it.

I went to my room and got fresh when I came out I saw Jungkook coming from his room too.

"I was wanting to go for dinner. How about you?" I asked him. He is wearing a knee length shorts with his polka print shirt and the chains are looking good on him.

"Same. I will go and call jimin to join us then?" He asked and I nodded. He came back from Jimin's room may be in a minuit or two.

"He said he will skip the dinner and sleep well for tomorrow's meeting." Jungkook walk outside and I followed him.

We sat on a restaurant and ordered a seafood pizza with mojito.

"Is it your first time here?" I asked Jungkook. He nodded in positive.

"I do not travel much. I hate the fact that I always have to do it alone. It's not fun traveling alone you know!" He said and I agreed.

"Y/n loves to travel, if you stay in our group you would travel a lot for sure." I assure him and our food is here.

We were eating pizza and talking about things which are connected to the meeting tomorrow and the day after that. Only then I received a call from my love.

"Hi baby, what are you doing?" She said.

"Just having pizza for dinner with Jungkook. What about you?" I said to her.

"I am all set to sleep. The time difference in two hours. So it's my bed time already!" She said and I checked the clock. Yeah! It's 9.30 here. "Where's Jungkook let me talk to him!" She said and I put the phone on speaker.

"Your noona wanted to talk to you." I said he nodded.

"I promise I am taking a good care of Hyung. I am making him eat a lot!" Jungkook smiled at me.

"I know you will. Taehyung listen to handsome boy like you!" Oh shoot! I am almost exposed. But Jungkook bust out into laughter.