𝟏𝟐. 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 🪐

Jungkook came back from the office to the place he calls home

Jungkook came back from the office to the place he calls home. It's not home. It's just an apartment. He doesn't like it here.

Of course it is well furnished but here's no love and no one unlike yours. Jungkook has always felt comfortable in your house. He could not help but to think about the last weekend when he was staying in your home and he had a nice sleep.

He took his phone at it's 8 in the night. He is not sleepy. Well, as it's the weekend night, there might be some good chicks in the club.

He went to the shower and washed himself. He put on his earnings and other jewels.

Jungkook walked naked to his closet and then chosed a black jacket with black turtle neck sweater. Why black? Cause it's his favourite colour.

He put on his cologne and put jel on his hair. He was ready to kill. He smirked on himself and he walked out of this place where he doesn't like to stay.

___________

As soon as Jungkook reached to the club there were women who were hungry for him. He likes those attention, women drooling for him, women who are on his knees for him.

But he doesn't like this kinds of women. He likes women who are powerful, who doesn't go on knees for any man. Who knows how to get men on knees. Well, women like you.

Jungkook greeted his teeth. He wants to slap himself. Why he is always thinking about you? It was just a one time thing and you are more than commited to Taehyung. He can't think about it.

"Vodka shorts, four in a row!" Jungkook asked to the bar tender and the man gave him looks.

"Dude, are you into men? Cause trust me you are worth of losing my job flirting to you." He flirts.

Jungkook chuckled sweetly. "That's brave of you man, I think it's cool but I don't know, I am only into women I guess." He said. The bartender nodded and proceed to make the drink.

Jungkook couldn't help but to think that does he look like he can be into men? No offense he loves and support gay people but he is not gay. So why would people asked him? But big deal. Many cool people he knows are into men. Even Taehyung? That was shocking.

Taehyung is far to be someone who is into men but he is. That even makes Jungkook wonder how would it feel?

"And here you go!" He bartender said. Jungkook smiled at him and chucked down one cup. He had the second on that instant.

When he was about to gulp down the third sour short, one beautiful girl came and sit beside him.

She was sexy, big boobs, big ass, glowy skin and blonde, literally the stereotype.

"Is this sit taken?" Well, here we go. Jungkook smirked and gulp it down first.

"Well, not by me, as you can see I can only occupy one sit!" He said. She fake chuckled. Jungkook wants to roll his eyes but what so ever.

"I am Haesong by the way!" She said.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook!" And he shaked his hands with the girl.

"One short for me too?" She asked the bartender who is not liking it.

"Make it another four" Kook said to the man..."here take one of mine!" Jungkook said to the girl.

As she gulo down 2 shorts, Jungkook was done with his sixth one. If there was me, I would have been drunk, but well, its Jungkook.

"Come on Jungkook, let's dance..." The girl said and pull his hands to the dance floor.

The song was good and the beats was too much. The girl made Jungkook stand on the middle of the dance floor and she is dancing (correction: grinding her ass) with Jungkook.

He knows where it is going. Jungkook held her and made her do every possible thing on the dance floor.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" He girl whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"Your place?" He said.

"I live in dorm. How about yours?" Well, that's a red flag. He doesn't like it when there is sex on his place, specially sex with strangers.

"How about I book a room upstairs?" The girl immediately nodded. Well, it was time for a good fuck.

"Let me Just take a bottle od scotch then!" He said and gave the key card to Haesong.

He doesn't know why his mind is a bit jam today, there's too many thoughts of you and Taehyung. He just want to get drunk and have a good fuck that's all.

_____________

You were munching on that cheese chips while Taehyung was hugging you.

"I want that chips too!" He pouted. So you put those chips on his mouth as he is munching too.

It is weekend night so it's chill time. Both of you are sitting on your couch and watching Netflix.

Cuddling is the best thing to do right now so you guys avoid every possible social gathering.

The heroine of the movie is crying and the best friend is trying to console her and Taehyung was yawning already. You hug him more tightly under the blanket.

"Are you sleepy boo?" You asked to Taehyung who is nodding.

"I guess we will have to finish the movie tomorrow. The story is making me bored." Taehyung said. You roll your eyes at that.

You were about to tell him something when his phone rings. Both of you look at each other. Who can call him at this hour?

"Let me check it can be emergency!" Taehyung said and you nodded, letting him go off the couch.

"It's Jungkook!" You blink twice and walk to Taehyung who is now talking. Why Jungkook is calling at this hour? You hope everything is fine.

"Okay, we will be there in 20 minuits!" He said and your heart skipped a bit.

"What happened?" You asked.

"Just wear a jeans and get ready! We are going to pick up Jungkook. He messed up." Taehyung said and you nodded.

Both of you got ready in less then ten minutes and left your house. Taehyung driving and you are sitting beside him.

"Some girl called me saying Jungkook is way to drunk and puking. He is in a suit of a night club." He said.

"Oh gosh Jeon, he is more than this!" You say.

_______

As Taehyung parks the car you walked to lift and both of you reach the floor that girl mentioned.

You knocked on the door and the girl seems already tensed. "He was drunk from the beginning and then he had more and more to the point he is sick now!" She said.

You walk to Jungkook who is sitting on ine toilet floor. "Kook?" You asked him.

"Thanks for calling us. We appreciate it. We can take care of him, you can go now!" Taehyung said the girl and she left.

Both you and Taehyung helped him to walk to the car and now you are sitting with him in the back while Taehyung is driving.

"Should we take him to hospital or something?" Taehyung asked.

"I guess he needs to rest and he'll be hangovered tomorrow.

"Noona!" Jungkook finally said.

"Yes Jungkook, how are you feeling?" You crease his hair.

"Terrible. Where are we going?" He mumbled.

"Home!" You say.

"Home?" Jungkook asked and both you and Taehyung nodded. Jungkook smiled and then passed out.