𝟐𝟗. 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 🔞

The isolation was tough for you. It's been 6-7 days now. But you have started to enjoy this now.

Why? Cause it's all alone time and totally free you are. You watch movies, series(specially girly ones) cause the both men in the house never let you watch these with peace.

You sleep all day and so well. A big king size bed, where three people sleeps easily is all by yourself.

And eat! Oh! You just name things and it's Infront of your door step. But it's a fact that you have lost your appetite. And sometimes you miss both of them.

So you just hope that this covid runs away in the 14th day so you can run and hug both of your boyfriends.

_______

Jungkook is on the other hand not feeling good. Not physically but emotionally. He and Taehyung ate dinner an hour ago and since then Taehyung is attending a business meeting on his library.

He is missing you. He is feeling lonely in this home after a long time. It reminds him of the time he used to live alone.

Life is a beautiful journey, he thinks by himself. How he was an orphan and always fucked around. Thank god he got the job in your company and met the most important persons of his life.

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok all are so good. It seems like he has found friends, mentors, brothers, family all at once.

And you, oh good lord Lee Y/N. The woman. A boss lady. Who made Jeon Jungkook goes on his knees. But she also gave him a beautiful life.

And Taehyung? What about him.

Jungkook sighs. Is he really gay?  He doesn't know. But he feels something for Taehyung. It is true. It's not something brotherly, not something he feels for other men. It's something like what he feels for you.

Jungkook walked to the library and Taehyung is still on the meeting. He is still busy in the meeting.

He looked at Jungkook and motion by asking what?

He assures him nothing and he can do the meeting. Jungkook locked the door behind him and walk upstairs.

He knocks in your room.

"Baby? You okay?" He asked.

"Yes Kookie. I am fine." You say shouting. He lean in the door and sigh.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I am watching reels, trust me baby it's addictive." You say. He smiled.

"Enjoy. If you need anything let me know." He said.

"I will. Love you." You say.

"Miss you." He said and walked to the other bedroom.

He hadn't had sex for a long time now. May be he needs to relief some stress. Yes. He needs to masterbate.

He sat with his phone and opened the browser. Yes ladies I know you know the drill. Don't you guys have done it thousands of times?

He started to touch himself as the guy in the porn in fucking the girl. And it's not any porn. It's a threesome, with two men and a girl.

Jungkook opened his drawer and took out the bottle of lube. He pressed on it and took some in his hands.

He applied it on his hard dick and start to strock himself slowly. "Oh god!" He closed his eyes.

The guy in the porn is now fucking the other guy. He carefully thought, how he sees himself in this situation. He is enjoying the fact that the guy is fucking the other handsome guy. Oh! Is he a top?

But isn't tarh a top too? If it's happening then what would they do? He thought but the moan in the porn got him distracted so he continues to hand pleasure him.

"Oh fuck! Ah...gawd!!" He is enjoying his time alone for real.

Only then the door of the room opened. "What you wanted back then when..." Taehyung froze. So did Jungkook.

"I am sorry." Tae immediately apologize and was about to go out.

"No! Stop!" Jungkook said. Okay we bold today, are we?

"What?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook walked out of his bed and straightly walked to Taehyung. Naked. With a hard on.

He do not waste a single moment and kissed Taehyung. They did it few times till now. So Taehyung hugged him and kissed him back.

Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's hair and Jungkook rest his hands on Taehyung's waist.

"Do you know I love the way you smell!" Kook said. Taehyung was speechless.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung on his neck. One. Tow. Multiple kisses and then it got steamy.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung moaned.

"I am sure now hyung. I don't know if I am gay or not but I have feelings for you." He said.

Taehyung was shocked.

Jungkook took Taehyung's shirt out and now the elder is only wearing his shorts. He has a hard on, which is visible from the tent he has on the pant.

Taehyung touched Jungkook. From his chin to his jaw, his ears and his neck. The younger closed his eyes.

The sensation.

Taehyung got close of him and his hot breath fanned his body. Jungkook instantly got shivers.

The elder grabbed his hair and their eyes meet.

"Remember Jeon Jungkook, there's no going back now!" He said. Jungkook nodded in positive and for the first time ever Taehyung kissed Jungkook.

His hand grabbed Jungkook's dick which js hard as fuck.

Taehyung pushed him in the bed and Jungkook was lying now looking at the elder wondering what would be happening now.