𝟐𝟏. 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 🔞

Three of you were watching the movie

Three of you were watching the movie. It was probably midnight but you guys didn't really cared cause tomorrow is Sunday. So big deal.

Taehyung was sitting in the left side of the couch and his feet are on the coffee table Infront of it.

You are laying on his lap. Your head is resting there and he is creasing your hair. Meanwhile Jungkook is sitting on the end side of the couch.

And he is helding your feet as it is on his lap. He is gently massaging it. Truth be told? You are on heaven right now. Both of the most handsome and sexy man and both of them are your boyfriend. What else do you want from life?

There is a steamy scene going on in the movie and you could feel the surface around your feet moving.

"Jungkook?" You asked and he held you by your thighs and pull you towards him. He kissed you feverishly and desperately. You can tell how horny he is.

You kiss him right away and put your hands inside his shorts. Just to discover that the glory he has is in it's full size.

He goran when you play with his meat and he looked behind you. "Hyung you mind?" It's just a normal gesture but you feel happy that he thought about Taehyung.

"Not at all!" Taehyung said and lean on the sofa handle so that he can enjoy the show.

Jungkook helped you immediately to get out of whatever you were wearing and now you are on your lace panty and nothing else.

Jungkook kneel on the floor while you are sitting at the sofa. He grabbed your boobs by his veiny hands and squeezed them. You moan on that and wasting no time, Jungkook suck on one. You were nuts when he took turns and suck on your both nipples.

"Do you like it when I suck you? Don't you?" He said. You nodded.

"Well now, it's your turn." He said and stand up tall. His manhood spring when you open his shorts. You blow him and he could not help but to enjoy.

"Fuck me Kook!" You say breathlessly and he nodded at that moment. He spread your thighs and swing them up in air.

When your beautiful womanhood was Infront of him, he curse and push himself all in you.

Your mouth parts open and your brows furrowed. Your expression clearly says that you are enjoying a lot.

"Baby, are you seeing, how good Kook is fucking me. He is drilling me so good Tae, you can't even imagine!" You say as Jungkook took it as a pride and start to thrust you more and more.

Taehyung gulps. "Such a horny slut. Always up for two men, aren't you?" He asked. And you nodded like a shameless woman.

I mean if you can have Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. What else you want from life? Again?

"She takes me so good hyung. Such a slut! Slut for both of us!" Jungkook said still enjoying going in and out of you.

"I know!" He said.

"Babe, whom are you calling slut? Have you seen your boner. You are so done while watching us!" You say.

"Jungkook, do you mind?" Taehyung asked as he pull out his dick and he was ready to play by himself.

"I....I haven't seen another dick Infront of me. This is the first time!" He said.

"Isn't he huge?" You encourage the younger guy.

"I um guess he is... Well, you ARE lucky noona!" Jungkook said.

"Can you do me in doggy? So I can blow my other boyfriend here? If you don't mind I hope!" You say.

Jungkook nodded. You go on your fours and he took you from behind as you put Taehyung on your mouth and give him a good blow.

"Agh!" Taehyung moan. "Fuck her hard Kook, so that she can moan on my fucking dick!" Taehyung said.

"This is so much fun!" Jungkook said. While Taehyung and you shared a smile.

Well, this might be just the beginning of something that is not normal but yet something which is beautiful.