𝟮𝟰. 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹🪐

Jungkook literally ran out of that washroom and even from your house that evening

He even didn't talk to you about it. Jungkook really got stressed. Time passed but no one ever talked about it. Even Taehyung too.

One day Jungkook was cuddling you on your bed and Taehyung came back from the work.

"You guys came back early today?" He asked while getting rid of his jacket and undoing his tie.

"Baby got her period and having bad cramps." Jungkook replied on behalf of you.

"Aw!" Taehyung came to the bed to kiss you in your head and you hugged him from Jungkook's embrace.

"Do you want anything?" He asked.

"Dumplings and wings." You say. He chuckled and walked to the phone to order it from your favourite place.

"Do you want something too Kook?" He asked.

"Wings for me too." He said. Taehyung ordered the food and walked to the washroom. He got fresh and then changed his attire.

As he got out the food was here and he took it. When he came back to call you guys, Jungkook was asleep.

He gently calls you and both of you walked out of the room slowly leaving him sleeping like a baby.

"Mmmmhmm... Yummy!" You cooed while eating your craved food.

"Do you want coke with it?" Taehyung asked and you nodded immediately.

He gave you a cup and sat beside you. "Kook wanted some too but I think he is tired." He said.

"All those, from office to our home and then his home to office to ours to his makes him exhausted." You pouted.

"Then why don't you let him stay?" He casually asked.

Your eyes got bigger now.

"You want my boyfriend to live in with us? In our house?" You re confirm.

Taehyung smiles. "He is not just a boyfriend, he Jungkook so big deal!" Wow! You really got best man ever. No doubts on that.

_______________

Jungkook just got in inside of your gym and he is doing some of his routine. He has almost all of his clothes and belongings here now. So much that it's more than enough.

But still he has to go to his apartment sometimes. It bores him. Whenever he goes there he feels so lonely. Not having you, even not having Taehyung. He miss the warmth honestly.

"So you like this gym huh?" You walked there.

"Yeah I mean it's cool. Why?" He noticed you have a box in your hand and Taehyung is leaning on the door few feets behind.

"Nothing. I thought you might wanna do a lots of gyming here, a lots of gaming in boys playroom and lots of sex in the bedroom. So..." You gave him the little box and he is still confused as fuck.

He looked at Taehyung who gestures him to take it on his hand. As he took it, there was a key in purple ribbon.

It was not just a key, it was a key to your house. The Lee and Kim house. He was still confused.

"Move in with us!" You say.

"What?" He was so touched that he didn't even know how to react and what to say.

"You always told me how you hated your apartment and for a fact me and Tae know you love it in here, so why would you go back there silly?" You say.

He finally get it and hugged you tight. Taehyung was there too. "Thanks" Jungkook mummers.

Taehyung rolled his eyes just. He doesn't have to thank him. Having Jungkook in his life has made his life so much easier.

He just smiles.

And from then you guys were officially three people living on that house.

The awsome threesome!

Well, Taehyung and Jungkook was not connected till then. But it didn't take them long...

It took them only two weeks and in two weeks something really interesting took place...

See ya in two weeks!