𝟮𝟯. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 🪐

Jungkook was done in the office for the day. He finished his report and walk out of the cabin.

It was late. His assistant was gone too. He took out his phone to call you but it's dead. So he doesn't bother to call you rather to walk to your cabin. He knows for a fact that you didn't left yet.

He took the stairs and he was out of your room. Namjoon was all set to leave.

"You didn't leave yet?" Jungkook asked.

"I was about to. Have a great time!" Namjoon winked at the younger and left the place.

He was confused. What did Namjoon meant by great time? Whatever. He walked to the door and push it open.

He used to knock it before. He does now too when it's for work purpose. But now he didn't bother cause one, it's way pass office time and two, it's his girlfriend's cabin. So will be...."THE FUCK!!" He shouted.

This is the second time. But this time he doesn't need to go out. He locked the door behind him.

You were on your desk, sitting there speeding your pussy for your boyfriend while he is fucking you good.

"This is the second time guys, lock the door for fucks sake!" Jungkook said sitting on the couch.

Both of them gave him a look and then continue to do what they were doing. Oh god! It's Jungkook's lucky day today.

"But this time I don't have to go!" A smirk appears on his naughty face.

Taehyung shrugged and continue to do his business on you.

"Oh fuck baby! Faster!!" You moan.

"Like this?" Taehyung asked and continue to drill you harder and faster.

"Oh fuck! Hyung you were right. It's a real treat to eyes to see her getting fucked!" Jungkook said with his dick now hard.

"Isn't it?" He chuckled.

"You guys mind?" Jungkook asked taking his dick on his hand.

"Oh baby. Not at all. I can see both of my man's dicks together while getting fucked, what else do I need from my life!" You joked.

Taehyung slapped your boobs sushing you. "Shut up you slut!" He said. "Now come on, cream my fucking cock!" He demands.

"Make me!" You challenge him while looking deep in his eyes.

"Huh!" Taehyung fasten his speed and you couldn't help but to shout in the pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" Jungkook touched himself faster.

"Baby, can you suck my tits while he fucks me?" You innocently asked to your other boyfriend.

This time Jungkook was used to of it. So he didn't waste any time and walk to the desk.

And with that the barrier of having threesome was a little bit gone. Jungkook is now comfortable with Taehyung being naked around him. Of course there is no touching in both of them but he can enjoy the elders company to fuck you together.

________________

One month later.

Taehyung just came back from the gym. It's in the basement of his house. It's made like this so whenever both of you want to hit the gym, you don't have to go out.

He walk to the washroom and get rid of his sweaty tee and boxers. He toss them to the wash bin.

As he was in the shower area, he turns off the shower and check the hit. Yeah, it's perfect temperature.

The hot water rolls down his body and he inhales. It's so relaxing to have a shower after whole day of work.

"Noona, are you in here?" Jungkook's voice was heard.

He reached in the washroom and get to see Taehyung naked.

"Oh hyung! I am sorry." He was taken aback. "I was looking for noona." He was about to leave the washroom.

"Your noona is in the gym, you know where it is." Taehyung said.

"Yeah okay." Jungkook does not look at Taehyung. And the elder wanted to tease.

"Are you shy Kook?" He tilted his head while looking.

He was not. He was just embarrassed that he walked into naked Tae. But as now mentioned Jungkook's cheeks got red.

"Noh!" He scoff.

"I guess so. Cause there's nothing in my body that you haven't seen before. We became naked Infront of each other all the time, so bug deal." Taehyung said scrubbin his body.

"But that's different. It's always with noona!" Jungkook said.

"Yeah whatever makes you sleep in the night." Taehyung rolled his eyes and continue to bathing himself.

"What do you mean?" This time the younger not only looks at him  but also walked inside the shower cube.

"Don't you like to see me like this Kook? I can see it in your eyes." Finally Taehyung became bold and asked him after all these times!

"Wh...what?  I am not gay!" He stammered.

"Jungkook, I am not telling you that you are gay. But you qre denying the fact that you don't only like y/n. You like me too!" Wow! Taehyung is damn bold today.

"I...I respect you. I also like you like a friend and my boss. But I don't like you... You know in romantic or physically." Jungkook was so cautious while choosing his words and he thought this will help him.

To be honest he also isn't sure. These days he likes it more when there is Taehyung present in between both of them.

"Are you sure Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes!" He said looking in his eyes.

"Then why are you heard watching me naked showering?" Taehyung motion on the bulge that Jungkook has on his pants.

Jungkook looks down and

"Fuck!" He cursed.

.
A.N.

Hey guys, I am back in this book again. Let's hope I can be productive and update this one often.❤️