💜

You were sitting on your cabin, the meeting you just finished was exhausting, Today was tiring to be honest, thank god it's a friday. So you can have a relax night and get some stress out with your boyfriends.

It's been more than nine month that both of you are dating Jungkook and vise versa. Having a triad relationship is fun.

You get love from two people, get pampered by two people, get luxurious gifts fron two people,and in bonus when you need me time them two can have fun  and you can relax all by yourself.

You press on a certain button and your assistant comes to your cabin on that instant.

"Do I have any other plans today?" You asked to Namjoon who nodded in negative.

"Good. Then I would like to take my weekend off!" You announced and he happily agreed.

As soon as you reached home you took a relaxing shower and coming back naked you wore your towel on your wet body.

As you opened the door, there was your two handsome as fuck boyfriend.

"You came early today?" Jungkook asked getting rid of his shirt. He is now standing in only his pants.

"I was feeling tired." You whine. He did not waste a moment and looked at Taehyung who was sitting on the bed getting rid of his tie.

"Then let us help you relax!" Your old boyfriend said and wink.

We all know what happened next. You were getting your guts rearranged with two sticks and them having each for them. That is how these days are and you don't complain.