3. 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙣🪐

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Its been six months. Your sexual experience went really well. Few things you came to know about is.

One,You love to do threesome when you are the only woman there. You enjoy Sharing Taehyung but only with men.

Two, Taehyung loves to sit there and watch you getting fucked by another man if you are enjoying it too. So you have done it once or twice but you rarely enjoy men who is not Kim Taehyung. Standards you know.

Three, you also love to watch Taehyung with other men, especially when he is on top. Things about your boyfriend is he is a switch. So as much he loves to top the man, he also loves to be a bottom.  But there's something about him that other men always let him top so he doesn't really get the opportunity to me bottom that he likes.

Four, you are looking for a man who can be with you and him, who is trusted and good in bed. But where are men like that!

.

.

.
Jungkook.

He is currently sitting on the VIP Caffe area of your office and giggling with Hoseok, another director of your company.

"God Kook you are so funny!" He said and Jimin, the assistant of the chairman came to the caffe.

"I told you he is funny. He was invited in my house last night. Yoongi was literally cracking only because of him!" Jimin said.

"Yoongi is the coolest person I ever met man!" Jungkook said.

Namjoon reached to the room and opened the fridge. "Coolest boyfriend ever." Namjoon said looking at Jimin.

He beamed. "Talking about him, I haven't met him since last month!" Jin said who was quitely sitting on the room scrolling through his phone, another director of LK Multinational.

"He will join us in the Beach house, hyung. You can meet him then." All of them nodded.

Jungkook was really getting close to the other higher-up officials and the more he knew them the more he understands what professionalism is.

All of them are totally crack headed but they don't act like one when they are In office. Otherwise? Yah stupid things!

"Talking about beach house, whom are going?" Hoseok asked.

Before anyone can talk Jimin's phone rang and he took it instantly.

"Yes chairman Kim." He said.

"Mr. Jeon?" He said. Jungkook looked at him.

"I will let him know. Would you like to invite him informally?" Jimin asked.

"That would be great, sir" Jimin said and cut the line.

"Kook, Tae is expecting you." Jungkook's eyes got bigger cause Jimin called the chairman by a nickname that is unrealistic.