𝟑𝟏. 𝐔𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 🪐

When you are finally out of the danger, you were more then happy. You ran to the car and took your sit.

"This needed to be washed." You say. You call some people who will disinfect your house and car so that your both boyfriend can now have access to your room.

You have suffered much in covid so you don't want any of them to get some. Last 16 days were like 16 century. You were so bored at the last days you could have died only by the boreness.

But thank god that you are fine now and covid is now history for you. You don't need any more isolation so you would run to home now and hug both of your boyfriends like a crazy bitch.

As soon as you reach to the house you opened the main door, thought to shout and give surprise to them but you were surprised instead.

Both of them were naked on the couch kissing and with both of them having the dick of other one in their hands.

"I want to...what the fuck!!" You say.

Both of them were chuckling and embarrassed too. "Are you guys cheating on me?" You asked jokingly.

Both of them dressed in a speed of thunder and you sit on the sofa. The view was sexy as fuck but you need to maintain an angry aura.

"What did the doctor tell you? Where's your mask?" Taehyung asked first.

"That's what I came here for. But not it seems like something is going on in here that I need to know." You say looking at them.

"We will never do such things to you baby..." Jungkook assures you. Taehyung nodded.

"So please tell us what doctor told you, then we will tell you ours one." Your elder boyfriend told you. Is there even a thing calling your boyfriend the elder one and the younger one? May be not. Well who cares at this point. Anyway moving on.

"The doctor told me I am covid negative and now I am out of the virus and I am not someone from whom it can transfer anymore." You say. Not as happy as you should sound.

Both of them came running amd then hugged you. You finally smiled and hug them back.

They were screaming and shouting all out of happiness. When finally the situation was a bit normal both of you explained to you that what has happened one night.

And they also said, they were both feeling the mutual feeling so now just like you and Taehyung and you and Jungkook, Taehyung and Jungkook is also a couple. And this is the bestest thing that you could ever asked for.

"So that means we are a triad?" You asked to Taehyung who is blushing at this point cause this is what he has been wanting from the very beginning.

"Happily Triad!" He corrected you. You smile.

.
A.N.
The main story has come to an end here. But there will be some bonus chapters to let you guys update about how there life dynamics will be in future. So thank you till then.

-Sammy 🌼