💟

Jungkook was sitting on his cabin and talking to your beach house care taker, making sure everything is arranged and all of you can enjoy the celebrations of yours and Taehyung's 10th anniversary.

A light knock was on the door and "come in!" He said.

"Mr. Chairman is here!" His assistant said and Jungkook nodded.

As soon as Taehyung reached to the cabin the young man walk to his chairman and kissed him. "You could have called me, It doesn't look good that a chairman is working on his ass to meet a director you know boo!" Saying Jungkook kissed him.

Taehyung kissed him back and made him sit on a chair. He sit on the floor and Jungkook was not getting what's happening.

"No babe, it's something really important!" He said. Now the young man is tensed. He held his hand and looked carefully.

"Tell me boo, what's going on?" Jungkook said.

"You know tomorrow is mine and yns 10th anniversary and we have been together for a long time, later we find you and for past nine months we are so happy." He said. Kook just nodded to let him say more.

"But I wanted to get married to y/n. Ever since I remembered. I thought I should talk to you first cause we are you know" Taehyung could not finish.

"Oh my god boo! Did you get her a ring?" He was genuinely happy.

"She doesn't know a thing. I knew for a fact she will say yes but I wanted your consent first, I didn't want you to feel left out if me and yn do this!" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's hand now.

"You kidding me? You guys are perfect. Your relationship deserves a marriage. I will be always with you don't worry!" He assures the elder. "Let me arrange the proposal for you guys!" He said.

Taehyung didn't waste a moment and took him in embrace kissing him. "Babe, I am so freaking proud of you. I love you!" He announced.

"And I love you!" Jungkook continue to kiss him more.

And Taehyung knew he got another gem.