❤️

As you walk through the isle, Jungkook held your hand tight. "Don't let me fall I am nervous!" You say.

It's a beach wedding and a huge one. Of course you and Taehyung was the owners of Korea's biggest company. There are businesses and family and friends you name it.

"Never!" He said and he grabbed you tight. He was your best man indeed. Taehyung was waiting and when Jungkook reached to him both of them exchanged the look.

"Here you go, my most precious thing, I am giving you to call wife!" Jungkook whispers on taehyung's ear.

"I will look after her and you know my wife will always be your girlfriend, my dear boyfriend!" Taehyung smiled.

You hugged both of them and the pastor started to read the vows.

"You may kiss the bride!" The pastor announced and with that you were married to Kim Taehyung.

After the reception party, you were ready to go to honeymoon and Jungkook was making sure everything was okay.

"Can you please come to my room?" You asked to Jungkook who nodded immediately.

He reached to your room discovering you and Taehyung sitting. "What's going on?" He asked.

You walk to him and kissed him. Taehyung walked to you and held you. Both of you share a gesture and now both of you are bending your knees Infront of Jungkook.

"What the fuck!" He said chuckling a bunny like innocent smile on his face.

Taehyung open the box and there was the ring, it was exactly like the one taehyung is wearing. The wedding ring kinda ring.

"Jeon Jungkook, will you please accept this and do the extra ordinary honer to be engaged to both of us?" You asked and a drop of tear fell from Jungkook's eyes.

"yes baby!" He chanted. Taehyung kisses him first and put the ring on his fingers carefully.

With that he was engaged to a couple.