𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 🔞

It was Sunday and three of you were watching a movie

It was Sunday and three of you were watching a movie. You were sitting on lap of Jungkook and Taehyung was beside you guys.

The guy just blowing another guy on the film. It was basically a gay encounter. But it was steamy. You know for a fact that Taehyung was really enjoying this scene and he probably had a hard on.

So you put your hands under the blanket and yup. He is hard. You carefully looked at him and he close his eyes leaving a hot breath. You took out his dick from his pants and gave it a good hand massage.

Taehyung was enjoying it fully and his eyes were closed your total attention was so much on him that you forgot the movie is still going and those boys were having sex like there's no tomorrow. Only then you felt it. Felt something you never knew you will feel.

The surface you were sitting in was not flat. Forget flat, Jungkook was hard as fuck. As much as Taehyung. Your eyes hot bigger and you literally fell from his lap.

Taehyung opened his eyes to understand what is going on.

On the other hand Jungkook is red in colour now cause he knows this is something that was not supposed to be happened. But fuck it happened.

You and Taehyung both looked at him with wide eyes. Now that you are on the floor, the blanket also fell and Taehyung is out open with his glory.

He quickly put his pants and Jungkook is still red. He doesn't know what to say.

Both you and Taehyung looked at each other and gave a nod. "Baby, you liked the way that guy blow the other guy?" You asked holding him.

"I...I don't know!" May be he does know. But he is too manly to accept the fact right now.

"It's okay." You said. And you walked on your knees like a baby and sat on the floor between his legs.

You gently remove his shorts and his dick sprang up. "If you like watching it, I guess you will like it when someone do this to you." You couraged and said it.

Now Taehyung is the one who's eyes are bigger. He doesn't wanted to push his sexualities on Jungkook's face.

He thought that Jungkook will react. He will shout and scream. Or at least he will say no. He will not have a consent of Taehyung giving a blow job to him. But to his surprise, the younger didn't say a word.

Taehyung gulp. He touched so many man in his life but he always is the top. Pleasuring other men were never his forte. But he wants to do that for Jungkook. There is an urge inside of him to do it.

"If you feel uncomfortable for a moment, please let me know, I will stop on that very moment." He declared.

Jungkook nodded slowly. Oh fucking God!! He wants it for real.

Taehyung move his hands from his lap to Jungkook's hard dick. His slender big hands. Oh please don't even get the author started on it. Anyways moving on..

You walk to the drawer and took out a bottle of your favourite lube. But again, Taehyung didn't need that. He already spit on his hands and then started to move his hands from up to down. And then down to up.

He was doing it on his own accord. Jungkook was biting his lips. He doesn't want to moan out loud. That will be a little bit more embarrassing. But damn it feels good.

Taehyung now sat on the floor and he looked at Jungkook this time. "Do you want me to suck you off?" Well he isn't someone who will do things and then regret.

Jungkook don't say anything.

"If you don't answer me I won't do a thing. Touching is a different thing but this is something I want consent of you." As a mature adult he state.

You were sitting on the side as a dumb furniture cause you have nothing to do out here. It's finally about the men. From Jungkook to Taehyung.

"I think I want it." He said. Taehyung gave his special smirk.

"Make it clear Kookie!" He licked the tip of his dick.

Jungkook hissed. The sensation was so good, he wants more. He wants every bits of it.

"I want you to suck me off Taehyung hyung." He now said with confidence.

You want to jump and clap but you stay calm. This will be a show to watch. Who wants popcorn? Cause Kim Taehyung is now about to give a blowjob to Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung started with kitty licks and Jungkook was biting his lips hard.

He was a person who is not that fond of blowjob to be honest. I mean he likes it but it's not his favourite thing. Many women had blow him off. Even you did too.

But this!!

The sensation is so new. It's like every time Taehyung took his dick inside his mouth he feels an inner gasm.

"Oh god!" He finally moaned. He so wanted to keep it inside and not being vocal about the fact that he is liking it but shit he couldn't.

As soon as Jungkook noaned. Taehyung was sure that he is doing well. He then took it more and to be honest,its a huge as dick. As big as his one. May be thicker?

Taehyung gag on his dick and Jungkook left a groan. He couldn't restrain himself anymore and fist Taehyung's hair.

Fuck! That's sexy as hell.

And before Taehyung could answer, Jungkook came hard inside of Taehyung's mouth.

And damn! That was a sight to watch.

"Well, now I know why both of you likes to watch cause... wow!" You said.

And three of you started to laugh together.

And it was a step towards your happily Triad life I think.

And the sucking did it's work. It didn't take Jungkook too much time to cum.

"Of fuck hyung!" He shouted.

"Where you want it?" He asked. Well, you jump a little from your seat. Cause now you are jealous. You want his cum. You want both of their cums.

But anyway, tonight is not about you. It's about your boyfriends and both of them enjoying.