Chapter 12

A/N I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! I'm a terrible person! I've just been really busy, but I'm back. Also I'm updating on my phone so sorry for the mistakes.

Johnnie's POV

"Well I want us to be..." I started to say, but of course Bryan and Damon had to fucking interrupt us. They are to clingy.

"Come in; the door's open!" Kyle yelled reluctantly.

Then Bryan and Damon walk in.

"What the hell do you guys want? " I asked irritatedly because they interrupted us before I could tell him I wanted to be more than friends. Ugh now that sudden burst of confidence is gone.

"We were just gonna ask you if you wanted to go out to a party with us. Geez lighten up." Damon said. If only he knew what just happened in this room then maybe he would know why I want them to leave.

Kyle and I exchanged looks. "Can I talk to Kyle for a second?"

"Sure." Bryan and Damon said I unison.

"Alone." I said stretching out the 'o'. Kyle gave me a confused look while Bryan and damon left the room.

"Why did you want to talk to me alone?" He asked.

"I decided on the answer to the question you asked me before they got here." I said trying to sound confident but failing miserably.

"Oh. OK go for it. I can take it. Its fine if you don't want to be more-" he said but I cut him off by kissing him. Looks like my confidence is back.

"So what's your answer? I don't think I understood. Maybe you should "tell me" again." he said while smiling breathless. He's so perfect. I just love everything about him.

"Oh really." I said with a smirk.

"Really." He said while smirking, too.

He puts his hands on my hips and I put my arms around his neck. Then we both lean in and kiss. We sat there for a while just kissing. Then all of a sudden Damon walks in. We jump apart.

"Did I just see what I think I just saw?" Damon asks.

"What? " Kyle and I asked while blushing shades of crimson.

"Oh. Nothing. I thought I saw a penny. But it was just my imagination." Damon said.

"OK?" I said confused but relieved.

"Oh I also saw another thing..." Damon said.

We both gave him innocent and confused faces.

"I thought I walked in on you guys kissing... is that true?"

Kyle and I look at eachother and decide to confess.

"Yes thats true..." Kyle and I say in unison.

"Johnnie I thought I raised you better than that. Boy you will be the death of me." Damon said acting like my mom. Then we all laughed. Then Bryan walks in. "I heard you guys and Damon's. Conversation. So are you guys dating or no? " Bryan asks with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Yes we are dating." Kyle says proud and confidently. Then I kiss him and he kisses back.