Chapter 16

A/N hey guys this is going to be a short part because i have To go to a baby shower but here you go.

Kyle's POV:

We were racing toward the couch and when we got to it, we jumped on it. Johnnie landed on me and we just laughed. After we finished laughing, we ended up staring into eachothers eyes in a comfortable silence.

I finally broke the silence. "I obviously got to the couch first."

"No you didn't. We obviously got here at the same time." Johnnie said defensively.

"So what are suggesting?" I said with a smirk.

"I guess we could always share the couch." He said nervously.

"Ok. Only since you came up with the idea." I said trying to act casual when I was actually freaking out inside. I just know I'm going to mess this up.

We decided to steal the blankets and pillows from Damon's and Bryan's beds, leaving them with the paper thin sheets.

We lay all the blankets down and pile on the pillows.
"I call the bathroom to change in first." I yelled.

"Really?" Johnnie said.

"Really what?"

"We've obviously already seen each other naked. There's no reason we can't change in the same room." Johnnie said sassily.

"But what if Damon and Bryan walk in?" I said.

"Who cares. They most likely wont be back for a while and Bryan left his key here again." Johnnie said while holding up the room key and smirking.

"OK you got me. I guess we could change in the same room." I said while smirking.

We walk over to our suit cases and both pull out fuzzy Pajama pants. We both laughed. We begin to get undressed and I can't help but to glance at his beautiful skinny frame. He's so beautiful and amazing.

Johnnie's POV:

We begin to undress and I can't help but to glance at Kyle. He's so amazing and handsome. He might not think he's perfect, but he's perfect to me.

A/N
Hoped you liked the filler. I have to go to a baby shower now and I might not have wifi. If I do I might update more.
Vote, comment, or whatever.
Love you guys. Thanks for all the support. You guys are amazing.

Follow me on social media-
Snapchat: crazy-chick100

Instagram: im.a.unicorn.bitch.gtfo

Ask.fm: alternative_infinity_

Twitter: 13xinfinity

~-Pierce The Sleeping Black Chemicals-~