Chapter 38

A/N:
You guys are all so sweet and supportive. I love you guys. I'm trying my best to get through this. I would have updated yesterday, but my day didn't go the way I planned and some not so good things happened. Ok carry on.

Bryan's POV:

Damon and I were going back to the bus, but stopped when we saw Kyle and Jordan. They seemed to be talking, but we aren't close enough to hear. They talked for a few minutes and then the unexpected happened. Jordan and Kyle kissed. What the hell? This would kill Johnnie if he found out.

I went to go and yell at Kyle, but Damon stopped me. We mad eye contact. Then I went back to the bus and tried to cool down.

As soon as I walked on the bus I regret it because the first thing I see is Johnnie. I can't tell him what I saw it would kill him.

"Hey, Bryan. Have you seen Kyle? He said he was going on a short walk and he still isn't back." Johnnie said.

Shit.

"Nope. Haven't seen him." I lied. I don't like lying to Johnnie, but if he finds out about what I saw, it would kill him.

A/N

Didn't know what to do for this update. So here you go. Not very eventful, but whatever.

Vote, Comment, or Whatever.

~Pierce The Sleeping Black Chemicals~