Chapter 22

Johnnie's POV:

"What do you mean by are we a thing?" I said pretending be confused. I was trying to act cool and calm, but on the inside I was panicking and worried. Did he know? What will he think? Ugh why me? All of these things and much more were going through my head. Im shaking by now. What am I going to do?

"I mean like are you and Kyle dating?" He said in a voice that made me panic more.

"It's none of your business. What are you the relationship police or something?" I replied. I might of said it a little to snappishly. God I hope Im not that obvious.

Jordan's POV:

"It's none of your business. What are you the relationship police or something?" Johnnie said a little to snappishly for my liking. What is with him?

"Dude calm down." I said calmly. Why is he being so defensive?

"I'm just saying that you shouldn't get into others peoples business." He said while crossing his arms. I'll talk to Kyle about their relationship later. Hopefully they arent together because that's just wrong. Being with the same sex isn't right. It's gross just thinking about it.

"I fucking knew it. You're homophobic. What the hell is wrong with you?" Johnnie said even more infuriated at me than before.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" I said while looking down. I cant stand to look in his eyes. I already know they're filled with hatred.

Johnnie stood there a few seconds more that ran back to the bunks. I knew better than to follow him. I knew I messed up. Now we probably won't be friends, but there's one thing I don't get. Why is he getting so worked up about me being homophobic?

A/N

(I know I know I'm a terrible person for making Jordan a homophobe.
oops sorry, not sorry.
it gets better.)
Short update. Sorry.
I will most likely be updating later tonight maybe.
Today I am actually in a good mood.
Ok. So anyways.
Who wants me to update later tonight?
Comment or message me if you want me to.
Anyway...
Vote, Comment, or Whatever.

~Pierce The Sleeping Black Chemicals~