Chapter 27

Warning: Talks about some self harm! Could potentially be triggering. I will put **** at the beginning of the potentially triggering part and at the end. If it could be triggering to you please do not read. Love ya guys OK continue.

Johnnie's POV:

I woke up this morning and noticed Kyle wasn't beside me anymore. I started to worry. I walked into the kitchen and realized the bus was moving. So he has to be on the bus some where. Bryan, Damon, and Jordan are still sleeping. So they can't help me find him. I walk around the bus lolling for Kyle. If I was Kyle where would I be? I looked in the front of the bus, back of the bus, the bunks, and that's when it his me. The bathroom. I should have checked there first. What if he has hurt himself. I gosh no.

I run to the bathroom. I hear the sounds of sobs. I knocked on the door and the sobs quiet down. I try the knob and surprisingly its unlocked. I walk into the bathroom. I wasn't near enough prepared for this sight though.

***
As soon as I walk in I see Kyle collapsed on the floor with blood on his arms, shirt, and a little on the floor. I kneel in front of him and wipe his tears away. I take his arms carefully and see his self inflicted wounds. They weren't too deep, but they were still deep. They werent deep enough to kill him or to get stitches though. I kiss his arms carefully so I don't hurt them.

I then get up and search the cabinet for gauze. After I find it, I help Kyle up and sit him on top of the toilet lid. I slowly and carefully wrap his arms in gauze. He winces in pain. I give him a kiss to distract him from the pain in his arms. I soon finish wrapping his arms in gauze, then toss him my sweatshirt.

****

We walk out of the bathroom after Kyle puts on my sweatshirt to cover the gauze and cleaned up the small amount of blood on the floor. As soon as we walk out we are met with the sight of Damon and Jordan in the kitchen throwing cereal at eachother, which they are going to have to clean up later. I rolled my eyes and watched until Kyle took my hand. I looked at Kyle. He looked nervous. He eventually started leading me away from them and to the bunks. When we got to the bunks, we laid down together.

"Are you OK Kyle?" I asked with concern lacing my voice.

Kyle's POV:

"Are you OK, Kyle?" Johnnie asked with concern in his voice.

No I'm not OK. I'm depressed, suicidal, afraid. I am anything but OK.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said while turning away from him.

"No you're not." Johnnie said. "I know you're trying to hide it from me. I can see it in your eyes and body language."

I sighed. "Of course I'm not fine. Look at me I'm a mess." I said as i turned to face him again.

"But you're my mess." Johnnie said. Then kissed me. The kiss wasn't lustful or rough. It was loving and passionate. Our lips moved in sync and Johnnie grabbed me by the waist to deepen the kiss. This was perfect.

A/N

I know short update.
There will be more to come eventually.
Also do you guys have any ideas on what I could name this book?

Vote, comment, or whatever.

-Pierce The Sleeping Black Chemicals-