Chapter 41

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated. I've been really busy.

Kyle's POV:

The meet up just ended and now Johnnie and I are alone. I told him I would tell him everything after the meet up, but now I am kind of regretting that considering that I can barely utter a word because I am afraid of how he will react. I hope he won't get that mad, but considering how mad he was about me ignoring him for a couple days, I bet he's going to be pretty mad.

"Are you going to explain everything or am I just wasting my time?" Johnnie said with annoyance clearly in his voice. He had his arms crossed over his chest and he looked annoyed.

"Ok. First thing first, let me explain everything. No interruptions please. If your still mad at me after I tell you everything, then so be it." I said while trying to look him in the eye, but I couldn't.

"Ok. Ok. Get on with It." Johnnie said.

"Ok. So I was going for a walk and I saw Jordan. Jordan walked up to me and we were having small talk. He asked where you were and I said you were going to bed. He then said something along the lines of so you're alone? I said yes. Then he kissed me. I pushed him away immediately. I felt so much guilt even though he kissed me. That's why I've been avoiding you. I felt so much guilt and-" I said. then Johnnie cut me off.

"You and Jordan kissed?" Johnnie asked in disbelief.

"Yes, but it meant nothing. I swear." I said.

"Kyle, I think its best if you would just leave." Johnnie said while looking at the ground.

Johnnie's POV:

"Kyle, I think it would be best if you would just leave." I said while looking at the ground. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him in the first place. I knew my heart was going to get broke and that it was too good to be true.

"But Johnnie it-" Kyle tried to explain frantically.

"Don't but Johnnie me. You've been avoiding me for 2 days leaving me to think I did something wrong, but you were actually the one who screwed up. You and Jordan kissed and that's that, but you decided to avoid me and hide this from me." I said. I was so mad at him. If he wouldn't have ignored me, then maybe I wouldn't be as mad.

"If you really want me to leave I will. I just want you to know the kiss meant nothing and that I love you." Kyle said while walking away.

A/N

Sorry I haven't been updating much.
I will try to fix that though and will try to update sooner.
Also starting Monday I have band camp and that lasts until like Wednesday or Thursday.
So I don't know when my next update will be.

Vote, Comment, or Whatever.

-Pierce The Sleeping Black Chemicals-