Chapter 34

A/N

I didn't wake up until almost noon and I'm still tired. Well anyways here's an update. Now continue.

Johnnie's POV:

We spent almost all day editing the video. I'm kind of nervous to post this, but it's better to do it now than later. It's uploading to youtube right now and we have 15 minutes. Just 15 minutes. 15 minutes to decide if we want to back out or not.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked Kyle for like the 10th time today.

"Stop asking me that. It gets annoying. I've made up my mind and if you're fine with uploading this, then we are going to do this. Johnnie you can back out at anytime." Kyle said in annoyance.

"No, I'm fine with this. Look we have 2 minutes left." I said. To be honest I was a little afraid.

"Sorry I snapped at you. It's just you keep asking me if im sure I want to do this and it gets annoying." Kyle said with a sigh.

"It's fine. Anyways it's too late to back out.... the video is uploaded." I said.

-1 hour later-

Kyle's POV:

There are so many comments and views. Surprisingly about 75% of the comments are positive and accepting. There are still negative comments saying it's 'wrong', but I've learned that not everyone is going to accept me. Some of those comments still get to me though. But the positive comments out number the negative.

Johnnie's POV:

Oh my God. We did this. We actually did this.

"Kyle..." I said

"Yes, Johnnie. " he replied.

"Are you happy we did this or do regret it?" I asked.

He looked at me a little surprised. "Of course I'm happy we did this. Why would I regret it?"

"Its nothing. Just forget I asked." And with that the conversation ended.