Chapter 47

Johnnie's POV:

I throw my phone angrily on the table with a sigh. I know Damon has good intentions and all, but did he really have to do this? I swear if Kyle or Bryan say one word to me in going to snap. I lay my head on m
y arms that were criss-crossed and resting on the table. I stay like that for a while just going through everything in my head. Eventually I get tired of the sounds of laughter from the back of the bus. So I plug in my headphones and listen to mayday parade.

Kyle's POV:

Bryan and I were in the back of the bus joking around with a stuffed monkey we named mojo.

"Bryan you're not supposed to do that to a stuffed monkey." I said through fits of laughter as Bryan humped the stuff money to cheer me up.

We continued laughing and carrying on. After a while I start to get thirsty. "Bryan, I'm gonna go get a drink. You want anything?"

"Nope. I'm good."

"Well I'm gonna go get something. Don't have too much fun with mojo while I'm gone." I say with a wink and laugh.

I walk down the narrow hallway of the bus to the kitchen. I stop in the doorway when I see someone at the table with their head down and headphones in. They have jet black hair and was wearing dark clothes. It must be Johnnie. I walk closer. Yup, definitely Johnnie.

I start walking to the fridge and open it. I search through it awhile finally deciding to grab peace tea. I loudly slam the fridge door. Johnnie jumps and looks at me. We sit there in silence just staring at one another. It seems as if one of us speaks or moves the whole world will explode. Tension fills the room.

Then to make matters worse Bryan comes in the room.