Surprises Surprises

OK so I swear this chapter will be WAY better than the last one!!! Probably  because every chapter in any book I've wrote was better than the last one... anyway I love you!!! This chapter will be longer too!! So ima start it now!!!! Here it is!! 

------------------------------- 

----------- 

-------------------------------

Kayla's POV 

I plopped down onto the couch with Amy next to me, two cups of cold milk on the table in front of us, and each off us had a plate of pancakes in our hands. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. It was on the news.

"What day wanna watch baby girl?" I asked her, looking at her as she furrowed her brows obviously in deep thought about this.

"Can we watch my favorite movie?" She asked, her eyes sparkling as she looked up at me excitedly, smiling like the child she was. I nodded at her and turned on the DVD player, knowing the last movie we watched was "her favorite movie". Which was the Justin Bieber movie, Never Say Never. Once the movie started, she was captivated.

  How on earth a three year old could watch this was beyond me. But Amy absolutely loved Justin. I was a fan. Not the biggest. But still a fan. I mean, he's a good singer, no doubt but he needed a little time to grow. And that's just what he haddock. Give him a little time and he'll be way better and way more popular than he his now.

  Amy's sudden laughter tore me from my thoughts. I looked at the screen then at her realizing she was laughing at something he said. She honestly didn't act like a three year old to me, she acted more like a six year old. Probably because she had been through more than a normal three year old usually goes through.

   My thoughts suddenly wondered to Niall. Seventeen. He turns seventeen this year. And my birthday was just two weeks later. His, on the thirteenth of September, and mine on the twenty-seventh. Amy's birthday just happened to fall on a few days right before Halloween. So she usually had a good birthday.

   Niall had a show in a few days. They were heading to boot camp. Apparently boot camp is the hardest part of X-Factor. It's the most challenging because that's when nerves kick in, and people usually can't control them selves. Emotionally, I mean. That's just from years of watching it. I basically memorized the process. Which made me feel a little more comfortable leaving Niall there. Plus he's safe with the other boys. And Simon and Paul of course.

"Kaya when can we see Niall again?" Amy suddenly asked. Speak of the devil.

"I don't know sweetie," I said, running a hand through her hair as she turned her attention back to the movie that she's watched a few hundred times.

But little did she know I had the perfect plan boiling up in my head. I knew perfectly well when we'd see Niall again. And it's gonna surprise everyone. Including Niall.

Niall's POV 

"OK guys, that's a rap for today, head home. I'll see you at practice tomorrow," Our vocal coach, Eddie, said to us. I set my headphones down and walked out of the room, the others on my heels.

"I'm hungry. What's for lunch?" I asked eagerly as we headed to the car. The boys groaned as we hopped in. I slid in between Liam and Harry, in the back.

"Niall you're always hungry mate," Zayn said as he sat down with a huff.

"I have a fast motabomillisym. So I have a reason to always be hungry for your information," I said with a head roll, acting sassy then I snapped my fingers. And they laughed.