A Promise I'll Never Break

OK, I'm a little stressed out right now so pleaz don't hate me if this chapter sucks! I'll try and make it as best as possible and make it longer and funnier and mabe a little emotional too. So I'm just asking for you to keep reading, fanning, and commenting. Hopefully this chapter won't suck as much as I think it will.  Well I won't judge that I'll let you (the readers/fans) do that for me.

Kayla's P.O.V.

  "Will somebody help me put this in because I have no idea how this works?" I said pointing the DVD player.

"I got it!" Liam took the DVD from my hand and I went and sat back down. 

"Hello gorgeous!" Niall said wrapping is arm around me as I sat down.

"Hello!" He kissed me gently on the cheek before I layed my head on his shoulder.

"NO PDA!" Louis screamed from the other couch. I rolled my eyes and  Niall chuckled.  

"Oh, yeah? Says who? You know you and Eleanor would be doing the same thing if she were here!!" Liam yelled from the recliner.

"Well I am older and they are like 16!!"

I cleared my throught, "You're point?"

"My point is I'm older!" He stuck his tongue out at me. I did the same then chucked a pillow at his head. Big mistake. "So that's how it is? Oh, I see." He picked up a pillow and came infront of me and tried to hit be but I deflected it with my arm.

"Haha!!!"

"Oh, it's on!" He hit me over and over and I was laughing like crazy.

"Niall!!" I looked behind Louis. Niall stood behind him withhis finger to his lips. Before I knew it Louis was on the floor with Niall on top of him.

"Niall! Catch!!" Zayn threw a pillow at Niall and he caught it. With Louis pinned to the ground Niall hit him with the pillow. Liam, Zayn, and I sat there, watched, and laughed.

"OK, I surrender. Now get off me you leprochaun!" Louis shoved Niall off of him. When I heard Niall grunt, I laughed uncontrolably.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" I realized Niall was tickling me before it was too late. And then Louis joined, and then Zayn and Liam. "What. Have. I. Ever. Done. To. You?" I squeled between laughs.

"Oh, nothing!" Liam admited.

"Stop!!!" I screamed finally.

"OK, guys back off!" They all sat back. I sat up and backed away. Slowly. I was soon pressed against the wall breathing very heavily. I met eyes with each boy. I completely forgot about the movie. I darted onto the couch. They just watched me the whole time.

"I'm sorry Kay!" Niall got up first and tried to hug me.

"I don't want your hug!" I put my hands against his chest. His face fell. I smirked. "That's what you get for tickling me." I crossed my arms and glared at all of the boys.  They each slowly made their way towards me. Oh, god. They're going to tickle me again! I was wrong. I was soon in a big group hug by five boys. "OK, you're choking me! I forgive you!"

"YAY!!!" Louis started clapping and went back to his seat on the couch. I laughed at him. He was the oldest but had the most energy. How that made any sense, I don't know.

"Come here you!!" Niall once again wrapped his arms around my waist and we sat back on the couch. I saw Liam hit play out of the corner of my eye.

"What's gona happen is during something scary the pizza man's gona ring the doorbell and we are ALL going to scream. Last time that happened except a cat meowed in my ear." I looked away shyly and everyone laughed. "Okay now be quiet so we can watch it." Everyone  quickly shut up. I winced when 2:06 came on the screen. Niall looked at me like I was stupid, but I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the TV. Before I knew it I saw the girl lying in a bathtub full of blood. I knew it was coming but I still screamed.