If I Could Stop Time, I Would

Hey!!!!! I just HAD to update!!!!!!!! I mean after how the last chapter ended I need to update!!! OK, so what do y'all think about Liam's little "thought". That was...different. And definitely not expected I know that for sure. But I can't change it now. So we just have to work with it. Now how about we see what happens next????

Kayla's POV

  I felt Liam's hand on my back. He seemed to be playing with the string of my bathing suit. OK, no. Sorry Liam, not even going there. I pushed Liam up off of me and broke the kiss. His face was flushed and we wre both gasping for breath.

"I know this is a game, but I can't go that far with it." I stated simply. He nodded. I could tell he was embarassed. I leaned forward and kisses his cheek. "Liam, I love you. But as a brother." 

 I couldn't help but notice his eyes dim a little.

"We still have a few minutes," I reminded him.

"Please, let's not make it awkward between us." He looked at me with his gorgeous eyes that compared him to a puppy.

"I won't. You're too good of a friend to loose." I presses my lips against his then rested my head in the crook of his neck. "Out of all of the guys. Besides Niall, I'll miss you the most. As long as you don't tell Louis I said that. Because if you did, then it'd be Harry who I missed the second most." Liam laughed.

"Your secret's safe with me."

Niall's POV

"Has it been 7 minutes yet?" I asked Louis.

"Yes. Do you want me-" Before he could even finish his sentence  was running to the car where we were playing our game.

  I walked up to it, cleared my throught, and tapped my foot immpatiantly. They jumped at the sudden noise then hopped out of the car.

"No funny business correct?" I asked them.

"Yes Niall, we had sex with our clothes on," Kayla said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and put her arm around me.

"C'mon you two, we have to get ready for the next round of 7 Minutes in Heaven." Liam began walking back to the beach rather fastly.

"What's up with him?" I asked Kayla.

"Oh nothing I'm sure." I crossed my arms unconvinced.

"Did something really happen back there?"

"No Niall. Nothing happened. Are you jealous?" I felt the blood rise to my cheeks and I looked away, unable to make eye contact. "You are jealous! Come here!" She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug which I really needed. She cupped my head into her hands and said, "There's nothing between me and Liam. I swear to God. You are the only guy I see Niall." She gave me a kiss so full of passion that I had to believe her.

"OK, c'mon let's go back to the group." I picked her up bridal style and carried her back to the bonfire. Everyone stopped their whispers when we got back. "Am I missing something?"

"Oh no. Just wanting to know where you guys went," Ashley said a little too innocently. I'm getting a little suspicous.

"O...k. Who's next?" I asked Louis who was shaking his phone.

"Me...and Ashley." 

"One interesting combo...." Harry said trailing off.

"Got that right..." Louis said. "Well c'mon Ash. Let's go." I saw Eleanor's expression dim a little as Louis and Ashley headed off to the car.

"Hey El, it's OK." Kayla got off of my lap and went next to her. Kayla put her arm around Eleanor's shoulder's and pulled her head on her shoulder. She looked like she was about to cry.