Come Together Right Now...Over Me

20 votes people. It isn't that hard. I don't think I'm asking you guys too much. I mean it's just that the votes make me feel like more people are reading it and more people like it. It builds up my confidence. And I think I can use that right now. So please vote. Because the people that do vote are waiting for the next update but can't get it. I hope I don't seem mean...I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just trying to see if people actually like the book as much as they say. I hope you like this chapter and I hope it's worth the wait.

****A couple months later. It's now September 13, 2010.*****

Kayla's POV

 I sat in my car, driving a little over the speed limit. I couldn't help it. I was happy. Amy was too, apparently because she knew where we were going and who we were going to see. She just woke up from a nap, so she's been pretty energetic for the past five minutes.

"Are we there yet?" Amy asked me for the 1,000,000th time in the past five minutes that she's been awake. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you see me parking in a driveway?" I asked her, looking at her small figure in the rearview mirror.

"Well, no..." She muttered, folding her hands together. I chuckled and shook my head, putting my eyes back on my road.

"Okay then, we aren't there, right?" I asked, my eyes going back from Kayla, to the road. She nodded her head, a smile coming on her face as she began laughing. I shook my head again and laughed at her.

"Ooh. Guess whose house I see?" I asked her, her mouth falling open as a gasp escaped her lips, her eyes widening extremely, making me laugh once again as I pulled my car into the driveway, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Okay. Remember the plan?" I asked her, once I parked the car and turned around, facing her.

"Yes. You are going to leave the door open. And when you say 'You can come in now' I'm going to run in the house and scream 'SURPRISE'!!" Amy yelled, throwing her hands in the air, making me laugh.

"Good job. So let's get out!" I told her opening my door and not bothering to look in the mirror, afraid of what I might see.

  Amy and I got out of the car. I pulled up my shorts and examined my outfit, hoping it wasn't too much or too little. My shorts were faded short jean shorts, with a see-through flow shirt, that showed a sliver of my stomach. (Outfit on side.)

"You look weally pwetty Kaya," Amy told me, taking my hand. I smiled down at her and squeezed her hand, my brown leather boots as they clicked on the concrete. We neared the door and I set her beside it, where no one would see her when they opened the door.

"Okay, remember, listen for my voice and stay right here," I told her, she nodded, a big, fat smile plastered on her face.

  I ran my hand through the ends of her hair, causing her to cover her mouth as she giggled. I stood up straight and closed my eyes, knocking on the door, waiting for someone to open the door patiently.

  After a couple seconds, a curly haired boy opened the door. A smile appeared on my face as Harry's mouth fell open. I put my hand over his mouth.

"Don't talk," I mouthed to him and he nodded, pulling me into a hug when I took my hand from over his mouth. I haven't seen any of the five boys in months.

  I put a finger against my mouth as a smirk played on my lips, he returned the smirk and looked behind him, motioning towards the living room.

  I tip toed in the living room. Niall sat on the couch, back towards me, watching some game on the TV. The other boy’s mouths fell open and I motioned for them to stay quiet, which thankfully they did.