Romeo, don't save me. I have Niall Horan (Part 1)

Who likes the title of this chapter? It's cool! Well... I mean it sounds cool! Haha I think so atleast! It sounds like the name of a book! Honestly....it sunds like the name of a book! I think I might use that!!!! Well except change the 'Niall Horan' part into LOuis Tomlinson since I have to do my Louis fan fic! Can't leave out Boobear now can I? Just to let ya know I'll be having two Louis fan fictions so you'll have to read more! Good for you! And for me! LOL OK, anyway you can read the chapter as soon as I finish talking..which is NOW

Niall's POV

I was ridin shot gun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car

He's got a one hand feel on the steering wheel

The other one my heart

I look arund turn the radio down

He says baby is something wrong

I say nothing I was just thinkin' how we don't have a song

And he says

Our song is the slam of screen doors 

Sneekin' out late tappin on your window

When we're on the phone and you talk real slow

'Cos it's late and your mama don't know

Our song is the way you laugh

The firs date 'man I didn't kiss her when I should have

And when I got home for I said amen asking God if he

Could play it again

 Kayla sang the lyrics to the old Taylor Swif song as we all drove to the beach.

"Kayla! Lower your voice!"

"Why should I?"

"Because your'e not the one driving!!" Liam yelled.

"Liam! YOU'RE NOT DRIVING EITHER!" Kayla yelled back. LIam looked at his lap as Kayla burst out laughing because Louis was mocking Liam. Pointng his fingers at different people and pretending to yell at them. I couldn't help but laugh along myself.

"What's so funny?" Liam asked.

"Nothing," Louis said a little too innocently.

"Mhm..."

"Alright you caught me."

"No I didn't becauseI still don't know what you were doing."

"Oh yeah....well I guess you'll never know." Liam looked defeated as he looked away.

"It's OK Li." I said patting his back. He smiled at me. I could tell Liam and I would get along all through X-Factor.

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Kayla said. Jumping up and down in her seat.

"What?" Zayn asked. 

"HI!" She said and waved at all of us. I burs out laughing along with Kayla. What gaveher all that energy I don't know. But she's been really jumpy since we got in the car. Maybe it was the cereal...which she insisted have extra sugar even though I knew very well she would be like this after.

"Kayla! I think you should calm down now," Harry said.

"Oh no. Give it an hour or two...then she'll be OK."

"Oh God..." Liam muttered. I just nodded and looked at Kayla. She seemed like she couldn't stop laughing. And she still hasn't. 

Liam's POV

"WE'RE HERE!" Kayla screamed when we pulled up to the beach.

"Yes, we are-" Kayla cut Harry off by jumping out of the car. She screamed and immediatly began running on the nearly white sand tha lead to the perfectly blue water. She reminded me of a child. So full of life, so much life to live. And yet she's been through so much. I laughed and got out of the car.

"How does she do it?" I heard Harry ask Niall.

"I have no clue," He whispered. We all followed the footprints Kayla left in the sand. She was already in the water by the time we found her bag in the sand. I laughed and loked at her splashing around in the water.

"What are you waiting for???!!!!!!!" She screamed at us. I looked at the boys and shrugged. We all took of running into the water. Kayla immediatly began splashing us. All we could do was splash back.

   I watched as Niall ran behind Kayla and picked her up by the waist. She, not knowing he was coming, screamed and then burst out laughing, realizing it was just Niall. I watched the two as they teased each other.

  I felt a pair of arms wrap arund my neck. I turned around and was staring into Danielle's eyes.

"Hey babe!" I said trying to sound as enthusiastic as she seemed to be.

"Hey!" I pulled her to me and kissed her. It didn't have the spark it used to...was I loosing interest in Danielle?

_______

Sorry for the crappy chapter! The next one will be WAY better I promise! I'm trying to stick to my updating every three days. Don't hate me if I ca't but I know I'll be updating EVERY chance I can! Love me, hate me, either way vte and comment for this chapter!