Dancing The Night Away

Hey guys!!! It's been forever since I've had an update for anything! No one will shutup about how I've been on all day and I'm like SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! I mean I haven't updated my stories in FIVEE EVER and my fans are probably loosing their minds and I don't want that to happen so I'm trying to ignore them and zone it all out with music and it's not really helping but I'll get em to hsut up one way or another!!! So, who thinks that the last chapter of TSAHS was interesting?? I thought it was!!! Even though I wrote it! It'll have a good chapter following it! Which just happens to be this chapter!!!! HAHA OK, well go ahead and read it my lovelies!!!

Kayla's POV

   The looks on the guys faces were priceless!!!! I saw Ashley look the guys over.

"Did you know I was a backround dancer for X-Factor?" Danielle asked me.

"No, but would you mind helping?" I asked the brunette.

"Not at all!!" We all laughed.

"And I know exactly how to start!" I grabbed the keys to the van that was parked in our driveway and headed outside. "OK, if you don't c'mon I'll ask Paul to get the fan sout here pronto!" I was soon filled with the presence of five boys." The girls were already with me. "Better." I hopped into the passener seat ready to have a fun night with all of my friends. And my boyfriend.

"So what's your plan exactly?" Liam asked, sitting next to Danielle.

"Where do kids our age go to dance now adays?" I grinned evily anf flashed a look at Niall who was sitting next to me in the passenger seat.

"Oh Lord," Liam muttered,

"WE'RE GOING TO A CLUB????!!!!!!" Louis shouted excitedly. He was bouncing energetically next to Eleanor who was laughing at her boyfriend. Louis was probably the only one in here old enough to actually get into a club without a fake ID. Lucky for us I'm sure we all had ours. I know me and Niall had ours....don't ask. 

"Do you even know where one is?" Someone asked from behind me. I turned around for a split second. Megan.

"IT SPEAKS! Haha ye- no. Someone find the nearest club. Wait who has an iPhone?" Ashley held her hand up so I winked at her signaling she was the one finding us a club. She nodded and began tapping at her phone. I saw Zayn basically drooling over her.

"Wait Kayla, don't YOU have an iPhone?" Niall asked me.

"Yeah, but Daddy Direction over there would get onto me if I was texting while driving now wouldn't you Li?" I smirked and looked at him through the rear veiw mirror. He just glared. I chuckled a little.

"FOUND ONE! Take the next right." Ashley said from behind me.

"So are you Australian?" Zayn asked her.

"Yeah."

"Isn't that where Cody Simpson is from?" I asked.

She nodded excitedly and smiled. "I even got to meet him once."

"OH MY GOD! Cody Simpson is ADORABLE!!" I shouted.

"Hey!" Niall pouted. The others just flashed me weird looks.

"But not more adorable than my Nialler! But he's still adorable!"

"He is! I have his number and we talk often. But he's too young for me. It's weird dating guys younger than me."

"It is!"

"THIS GIRL TALK IS WEIRD!!!!!!" Louis shouted. That just made me want to do it more. Niall burst out laughing.

"This should help." Ashley startd playing music and I immediatly started singing along with the fifteen year old Australian boy.

Word on the street is that you're single, so baby have you heard my single?