What Could They Be Planning?

Hey lovelies!!! Hope you guys don't mind about the slow updates....I can't see to aplogize enough!!! Trust me once we get our computer fixed, updates wll be much, much more often!!! But I don't know how long it will take until we get the computer fixed. Hopefully it won't be long though. I need a computer!! Like now!!! OK, well I'm going to go ahead and start on the chapter so you girlies and boyies have fun reading it!!! Love y'all!!!:)xx

Kayla's POV

  Danielle put her arm around my shoulder's as we made our way to the car. I tried not to cry. I truely did. But I didn't try hard enough. I'm sure Danielle only suggested to drive us girls home is because I was starting to get emotonal and it would only get worse.

"Kayla honey. You OK?" Eleanor asked me.

"I don't think so." I rested my head on Danielle shoulder.

"Aww, it's OK. Trust me. Jus hang in there until we get to the house. We can all have a girl talk while the guys drink beer and talk about football," Danielle said. The last bit made me smile through the tears.

"You know you guys don't have to do this," I tried to tell them.

"Girl you are family!! We love you and so of course we have to do this. No if ands or buts about it!" Ashley said. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders in a sideways hug.

"Thanks girl!"

"Anytime Kay! Now let's get home and get the beer before the guys get back and drink 'em all!" Ashley said running to the car.

"Atleast I don't have to drive..." I heard Danielle mutter. This got a small chuckle out of me.

****At the house****

I heard the sounds of beer bottles clanging together.

"I GOT 'EM!!" Ashley yelled and danced into the living room. Me, Eleanor, Danielle, Megan, and Ashley all sat in a circle on the floor. Each of us holding a beer. I smiled as us girls cheered for the guys being gone. All of shouted "cheers" and banged the glasses together. Causing a lot of noise. I was starting to feel a bit tipsy even though this was my first beer of the night.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" Danielle cocked a eyebrow at all of us.

"What tattoos does everyone want to get?" I giggled excitdly. "I want to get a heart on my foot like, Taylor Swift. Then I want 'Live Like There's No Tomorrow' around my wrist!" I smiled proudly at everyone. They nodded in approval.

"That's awesome!! I want 'Vienna' tattooed onto my left shoulder, I want 'Don't forget to remember me' around my left wrist. And, I just came up with this, 'LOL' onto the back of my left hand!!" Megan laughed at her last tattoo.

"Wait 'Vienna' as in The Fray's 'Vienna'?" I asked Megan.

"Yeah...do you like The Fray?"

"YES!!!! BECAUSE OF THEM I WANT TO NAME MY DAUGHTER VIENNA!!!" I shouted, suddenly excited about telling everone what I wanted to name my child.

"Because of Amy Winehouse, I ant t name my daughter Valerie!!" Ashley said excitedly.

"I want to name my daughter Isabelle, and my son Jose. I don't why I like the name Jose so much, but I do," Danielle explained to all of us.

"I want to name my daughter Katerina and my son-" Eleaor started, but I cut her off.

"Do you guys hear that?" I asked them. I lifted my ear towards the door. They all shared a look before following along.

"Hear what Kayla? I think yu're just paranoid, I don't hear anything," Megan said, trying to convince me nothing was out there. But I wouldn't let her stop me. I'm too evil.