A Life With Boys

Hey well this chapter might actually be longer than the others. I'm not promising anything! But anyway this one might be a little more funny and dramatic since  it talks about Kayla living with the boys. But it gets emotional at one point........ OK I'm not going to ruin it for you so before I type more than needed read chapter.......4. Oh, and thanks to everyone who's voting commenting and reading!!! I appreciate it very much! When I check my stories and I see it has more reads than last time I always start to smile!! I'm also sorry if I don't get the X-Factor process right. I don't know how it works I prefer American Idol! But pleaz don't hate me if I get the process or ages mixed up! I'm not good with those sort of things!

Kayla's P.O.V

   Since there was only enough rooms in the house for each one of the boys then I'd have to share a room with Niall. Not that I really mind. Niall and took our things upstairs and walked around until we found and empty room. It had one closet, one bathroom, and a king sized bed. The room was big enough.

 "HARRY!!!!" I heard someone scream from downstairs. I guess Harry was here and Louis was pretty happy about it.

"LOUIS!!" I guess that was Harry. I could hear the british accent in each of their voices. I soon heard chit chat near our door, but it wasn't loud enough for me to hear exactly what they were saying. 

"You OK?" Niall asked me.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm going to call your mom and talk to Amy."

"OK, but let's put our stuff up first."

"OK." I put my suitcases in the closet and walked out. "I don't feel like taking it all out now. I'll just do it later."

"OK, want to go downstairs?"

"Yeah. I'll just call while we're down there." Niall put his arm around my waist and we walked downstairs.

We were greeted by a smiling Harry Styles. His hair was very curly. I've never met a boy with curly hair. "So there's a girl here? My name's Harry." He offered his hand for me to shake. I took it.

"I'm Kayla."

"Nice to meet you Kayla. And aren't you Niall?" Harry asked looking at him.

"Yes."

Harry held out his hand and Niall took it. "I take it this is your girlfriend?"

"Yes. She is."

"I'm going to go make that phone call, Niall." I walked towards the couch were Zayn was watching TV. He waved at me, I smiled and pulled out my phone. I went to my contacts. I pressed the phone to my ear as i called  Niall's mom. After about 3 rings she picked up.

"Hello Kayla."

"Hello Mrs. Horan. Can I talk to Amy?"

"Of course!" I heard a little movement in the backround then heard Amy's little voice.

"KAYA!!!" she screeched.

"He baby girl! You OK?"

"I fine. You OK?"

"I'm fine baby. Love you."

"I love you too. I talk to Niall?"

"One second sweetie." I turned and look at Naill who was talking to Louis. They were both laughing. "Niall?" He turned and looked at me. "Amy wants to talk." Niall walked over to where I was sitting. I handed him the phone and he sat next to me. I saw all eyes on us.